Islamic State Created By Us To Control Middle East

Yes, I believe Obama helped ISIS or ISL as he so reverently calls it.
What role did Cheney and Bush (and Carter, Clinton, and Reagan) play in creating the conditions for Obama and IS to thrive?

Carter defiantly. He was an idealist who was ill equipped and did not understand what was happening in the region. Like jinga blocks, he pulled the wrong piece at the base while trying to make it look even on top.
Before him, Ford understood the need for strong states. He was far more realistic than Carter.

While I'm no flag waving patriot any longer, I don't give the US that much credit. IS isn't likely a creation of US planners. There are easier ways to do things than create terrorist groups out of thin air.

I think what's more likely is US leaders are simply embarassed for having underestimate yet another terror organization that it got momentum and traction and became a global concern long after brought to US' attention. Now it's too much to do anything decisive about short of another mid-east war.

US is on the way out. We're Rome well into its' decline and fall. Our model of doingt hings governmentally has completely failed and our constant inaction is destroying the entir eplanet via climate change. But any distraction from these facts will do, so voila' enter IS.

Never let those you lead see you panic or you wont be leading much longer. Divert critical examination from yourself onto something or someone else. Hitler blamed immigrants and Jews to dovert public attention away from what he and the Nazis were doing. Much as Republicans blame immigrants, and the Dmeocrats blame Republicans. Blame somebody or you'll be the one hanging from a gallows.
If we keep electing asswads like Obama I'm sure we will shrivel up. Maybe even be taken over by an enemy like the UN. Sell our sovereignty for Global Warming concerns. Obama wants to start a revolution here in America and then leave.

Ya know, I have no faith in anything Counterpunch publishes but I'd like to believe my gov't is sharp enough to use ISIL as a fire with which to fight fire. Problem is, it would entail a virtual "paper trail" (something more substantial than C-Punch's speculation and innuendo) that would discredit and perhaps incarcerate any gov't agent involved. As much as I'd like to believe it is true your source just doesn't convince me. Sorry.
Would you expect such a "paper trail" to be "Classified Top Secret"? If the next disclosure of such secrets included diplomatic cables proving the US created IS, would you blame whoever released the cables to the public or the politicians, generals, and bureaucrats who wrote the memos?

By virtual "paper trail" I meant a chain of participants who, as is well established, couldn't pull off a surprise birthday party. Our gov't is full of whisperers, whistleblowers and rats but as already stated I certainly hope the Obama administration is sharp enough to co-op the Mideast terror-rats and use them to serve our interests. I take it you have a prob with that. I'm not surprised.
I would have a problem if elements of my government paid key officers in the Iraqi Army to desert Mosul last June; how about you?

Ya know, I have no faith in anything Counterpunch publishes but I'd like to believe my gov't is sharp enough to use ISIL as a fire with which to fight fire. Problem is, it would entail a virtual "paper trail" (something more substantial than C-Punch's speculation and innuendo) that would discredit and perhaps incarcerate any gov't agent involved. As much as I'd like to believe it is true your source just doesn't convince me. Sorry.
Would you expect such a "paper trail" to be "Classified Top Secret"? If the next disclosure of such secrets included diplomatic cables proving the US created IS, would you blame whoever released the cables to the public or the politicians, generals, and bureaucrats who wrote the memos?

By virtual "paper trail" I meant a chain of participants who, as is well established, couldn't pull off a surprise birthday party. Our gov't is full of whisperers, whistleblowers and rats but as already stated I certainly hope the Obama administration is sharp enough to co-op the Mideast terror-rats and use them to serve our interests. I take it you have a prob with that. I'm not surprised.
I would have a problem if elements of my government paid key officers in the Iraqi Army to desert Mosul last June; how about you?

As I already stated, given their inability to keep secrets and the media's constant hunt for a scoop, the likelihood that Counterpunch's speculation and innuendo are factual are slim and none (and slim just left town). I will not waste time or thought on "what ifs." You hafta do better than Counterpunch.

another those sand ******* aren't organized enough or smart enough to do this on their own thread.
asshats like the OP have a tenuous grasp on reality.

Yes, I believe Obama helped ISIS or ISL as he so reverently calls it.
What role did Cheney and Bush (and Carter, Clinton, and Reagan) play in creating the conditions for Obama and IS to thrive?

Carter defiantly. He was an idealist who was ill equipped and did not understand what was happening in the region. Like jinga blocks, he pulled the wrong piece at the base while trying to make it look even on top.
Before him, Ford understood the need for strong states. He was far more realistic than Carter.
Truman started the madness in the Middle East when he recognized the Jewish state in 1948, as many of his top advisers, military and civilian, told him.

As I already stated, given their inability to keep secrets and the media's constant hunt for a scoop, the likelihood that Counterpunch's speculation and innuendo are factual are slim and none (and slim just left town). I will not waste time or thought on "what ifs." You hafta do better than Counterpunch.
"Mr. Obama has pledged not to send combat troops, but he seems to have convinced few Iraqis. 'We don’t trust him,' said Raad Hatem, 40.

"Haidar al-Assadi, 40, agreed. 'The Islamic State is a clear creation of the United States, and the United States is trying to intervene again using the excuse of the Islamic State,' he said."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/21/w...ia-and-the-islamic-state-are-united.html?_r=0

"Mr. Obama has pledged not to send combat troops, but he seems to have convinced few Iraqis. 'We don’t trust him,' said Raad Hatem, 40.

"Haidar al-Assadi, 40, agreed. 'The Islamic State is a clear creation of the United States, and the United States is trying to intervene again using the excuse of the Islamic State,' he said."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/21/w...ia-and-the-islamic-state-are-united.html?_r=0

Well then ... if Raad Hatem doesn't trust my President and Haidar al-Assadi is convinced that "Islamic State is a clear creation of the United States" then clearly it must be so.
:lmao:

another those sand ******* aren't organized enough or smart enough to do this on their own thread.
asshats like the OP have a tenuous grasp on reality.
What do you remember about Operation Cyclone?
"Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United StatesCentral Intelligence Agency program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideenprior to and during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, 1979 to 1989.

"The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention."

Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Well then ... if Raad Hatem doesn't trust my President and Haidar al-Assadi is convinced that "Islamic State is a clear creation of the United States" then clearly it must be so.
So you're gullible enough to believe what your president has to say about the Long War? Don't you feel alone:alirulz:

So you're gullible enough to believe what your president has to say about the Long War? Don't you feel alone:alirulz:

Nope, but unlike you I'm definitely not dim enough to subscribe to a conspiracy theory proffered by some guy in Iraq named Haidar al-Assadi. Fact is I remain hopeful that the Obama administration is sharp enough to have created or co-opted ISIL as a fire with which to fight other fires but I just don't see it.

Nope, but unlike you I'm definitely not dim enough to subscribe to a conspiracy theory proffered by some guy in Iraq named Haidar al-Assadi. Fact is I remain hopeful that the Obama administration is sharp enough to have created or co-opted ISIL as a fire with which to fight other fires but I just don't see it.
I'm not sufficiently dim to believe the commander-in-chief of the greatest purveyor of violence in the world is anything more than a useful tool for those who get rich from wars they seldom get close to. The US started all those fires in the Middle East, and it's hard for me to imagine anyone too blind to see why.

Truman, "has always supported the right of the Jews to have their own homeland, from the moment he became President. He considers this to be a question about the moral and ethical considerations that are present in that part of the world. For that reason, he supports the foundation of a Jewish state. He is sympathetic to their needs and their desires, and I assure you he is going to continue to lend our country’s support to the creation of a Jewish state." ~ Ambassador Holbrooke.

I'm not sufficiently dim...

Yeah, GP ... you are.

I'm not sufficiently dim...

Yeah, GP ... you are.
I'm not dim enough to confuse Obama with anything other than a lying $ack of corporate $hit...Why are you?

Thirteen months after Americans made it clear they would not tolerate another Libya in Syria, IS has risen just in time for the mid-terms.

"Only those who watch the news and ignore history" are surprised:

"Much like Al Qaeda, the Islamic State (ISIS) is made-in-the-USA, an instrument of terror designed to divide and conquer the oil-rich Middle East and to counter Iran’s growing influence in the region..."

"America’s relationship with Al Qaeda has always been a love-hate affair.

"Depending on whether a particular Al Qaeda terrorist group in a given region furthers American interests or not, the U.S. State Department either funds or aggressively targets that terrorist group.

"Even as American foreign policy makers claim to oppose Muslim extremism, they knowingly foment it as a weapon of foreign policy.

"The Islamic State is its latest weapon that, much like Al Qaeda, is certainly backfiring.

"ISIS recently rose to international prominence after its thugs began beheading American journalists.

"Now the terrorist group controls an area the size of the United Kingdom."

The so-called "War on Terror" is primarily a pretext for maintaining an oversized US military; IS only exists because it serves that purpose.

How the US Helped Create Al Qaeda and ISIS CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Agreed.

Few people know that Val Jarrett is running both AQ and ISIS/ISIL. Obama release those 6 AQ Terrorists because Val needed experienced senior management to run the organizations

Thirteen months after Americans made it clear they would not tolerate another Libya in Syria, IS has risen just in time for the mid-terms.

"Only those who watch the news and ignore history" are surprised:

"Much like Al Qaeda, the Islamic State (ISIS) is made-in-the-USA, an instrument of terror designed to divide and conquer the oil-rich Middle East and to counter Iran’s growing influence in the region..."

"America’s relationship with Al Qaeda has always been a love-hate affair.

"Depending on whether a particular Al Qaeda terrorist group in a given region furthers American interests or not, the U.S. State Department either funds or aggressively targets that terrorist group.

"Even as American foreign policy makers claim to oppose Muslim extremism, they knowingly foment it as a weapon of foreign policy.

"The Islamic State is its latest weapon that, much like Al Qaeda, is certainly backfiring.

"ISIS recently rose to international prominence after its thugs began beheading American journalists.

"Now the terrorist group controls an area the size of the United Kingdom."

The so-called "War on Terror" is primarily a pretext for maintaining an oversized US military; IS only exists because it serves that purpose.

How the US Helped Create Al Qaeda and ISIS CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Agreed.

Few people know that Val Jarrett is running both AQ and ISIS/ISIL. Obama release those 6 AQ Terrorists because Val needed experienced senior management to run the organizations
Val's missing a "Y" chromosome, but John Brennan might be available:
"Shiite Muslims, who are currently the majority in Iraq, have been extremely vocal about their fears that ISIS will be used as an excuse to invade Iraq again.

"Shiite cleric Moktada al-Sadr has repeated the CIA theory at the demonstrations he holds throughout the country, often attended by high ranking government officials.

"A deputy prime minister, Bahaa al-Araji, recently spoke at one such gathering, and indicated that he also believed that the CIA planted ISIS for its own benefit.

“'We know about who made Daesh (shorthand for ISIS).'

Do we?

Was ISIS Created By The CIA Many Arabs Think So

I'm not sufficiently dim to believe the commander-in-chief of the greatest purveyor of violence in the world is anything more than a useful tool for those who get rich from wars they seldom get close to. The US started all those fires in the Middle East, and it's hard for me to imagine anyone too blind to see why.
you're just extremely dim in all situations.

you're just extremely dim in all situations.
I can still recognize the greatest purveyor of violence in the world; why can't you?

Truman, "has always supported the right of the Jews to have their own homeland, from the moment he became President. He considers this to be a question about the moral and ethical considerations that are present in that part of the world. For that reason, he supports the foundation of a Jewish state. He is sympathetic to their needs and their desires, and I assure you he is going to continue to lend our country’s support to the creation of a Jewish state." ~ Ambassador Holbrooke.
"Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president.

"Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train.

"'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.'

"As neither Jack nor I was an antisemite (unlike his father and my grandfather) we took this to be just another funny story about Truman and the serene corruption of American politics."

Jewish History Jewish Religion The Weight of Three Thousand Years

Forum List

Back