Islam Tells Russian Women To "Cover Up"

There is no punishment for not dressing like it. [/COLOR]

:confused:

rima.bmp

tattoo1.jpg

hezbs.jpg

hezbollah_girl.jpg

Kuwait, the hijab is not mandatory in Kuwait but you won't see Muslim women coming out against it.
...You're proving my point.

KEven in Islamic countries that don't enforce the hijab alot of the times there is pressure for the woman to wear it from the family and husband.
This doesn't mean much unless you can substantiate it with data from a survey or some other non-anecdotal evidence.

Once they have the numbers, you see the true face of Islam....

Kuwait, the hijab is not mandatory in Kuwait but you won't see Muslim women coming out against it.

KEven in Islamic countries that don't enforce the hijab alot of the times there is pressure for the woman to wear it from the family and husband.
This doesn't mean much unless you can substantiate it with data from a survey or some other non-anecdotal evidence.

Thats part of the problem, no such surveys exist which is why its hard for us to prove anything in this discussion, all we have is our own thoughts and beliefs right now.

Thats part of the problem, no such surveys exist which is why its hard for us to prove anything in this discussion, all we have is our own thoughts and beliefs right now.

Then we've reached an impasse.

Those are not muslim women in countries that require you to cover up either.

And good for them!

Yet plenty of people in those countries choose to do so. The bottom three are also demonstrating in favor of Hizbullah, which has been labelled an 'Islamist' organization. You may have recognized the banner...

6692f66c806245.jpg

i'd wager if asked billy graham would wish for women of this country to dress more modestly.

If you can get a quote from Billy Graham, or even the Pope, telling females to cover themselves from head to toe, with just their face and hands on display, I might take you seriously. Until then, I will dismiss you as a moron.

i've been dismissed as worse.

the societal norms and mores of other countries are not our own. simply asking that someone follow them is not a problem.

now that isn't to say i don't have a problem with the use of force to make people comply but so long as it is just a request i don't have an issue.

Commanding the Right & Forbidding the Wrong

And good for them!

Yet plenty of people in those countries choose to do so. The bottom three are also demonstrating in favor of Hizbullah, which has been labelled an 'Islamist' organization. You may have recognized the banner...

6692f66c806245.jpg

So Hezbollah is ok with the women dressing like this and having tramp stamps?

And good for them!

6692f66c806245.jpg

And here comes someone telling women to cover up. Seems to me as if thoes women already dont want to cover up as they are not...and are being told to now.

See how that works?

Required modesty is bullshit.

Jezebel: Celebrity, Sex, Fashion for Women. Without Airbrushing.

This Nasrallah guy seems pretty popular...

hizbullah-rally3.2006121.jpg

hezbf2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back