Isaiah 3:12.All countries run by females devastated. Example. Ursula von der Leyen snubbed in chair gaffe at EU-Erdoğan talks.

Isaiah 9:6 is PAST TENSE.. historical. Why do you say that Rabbis are Satanic?

What church teaches that
Actually it is not about the church. Not an 'official' church, at least. He is one of the Russians who believe in a theory of so called Judeo-Masons conspiracy (zhydo-masonskij zagovor).

OMG! My grandfather and his sons were Masons and they sure weren't involved in any Jewish conspiracy.

This crap goes back to that Elders of Zions BS that was originally all about attacking Napoleon III.

Judeo-Masonic conspiracy theory - Wikipedia
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

According to Danny Keren (a member of the Department of Computer Science at Haifa University), the "conceptual inspiration" of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was the 1797 treatise, Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism by the French priest Augustin Barruel, which claimed the Revolution was a Masonic-led conspiracy with the aim of overthrowing the moral teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. According to Keren, "in his treatise, Barruel did not himself blame the Jews, who were emancipated as a …

Baron
Why do you say that Rabbis are Satanic?

Not me, Jesus said it.
We - Christians are the True Jews and successors by God choosen people.
All Jews shall repent the wrong religion and convert to Christianity

john-8-44.jpg

What church teaches that
Actually it is not about the church. Not an 'official' church, at least. He is one of the Russians who believe in a theory of so called Judeo-Masons conspiracy (zhydo-masonskij zagovor).

Any Independent KJV Baptist Church ( not Southern Baptists ) can discuss with anyone about the true relationship between Jews and Christianity.

What church teaches that

Any Independent KJV Baptist Church ( not Southern Baptists ) can discuss with anyone about the true relationship between Jews and Christianity.

I thought so... They back the Scofield heresy and are incredibly ignorant.

Because the sad Bible Truth is almost 99,999% of peoples go to Hell
Maybe, but my perception of hell differs significantly from the one some Christians accept. So, their doctrine of salvation is at odds with mine.

Maybe, but my perception of hell differs significantly from the one some Christians accept. So, their doctrine of salvation is at odds with mine.
Baron has less than nothing to do with the Chistian religion. He's an anti-Christian caricaturist, that's all.

What church teaches that

Not Southern Baptists? Why it so? Didn't you consider resettling to Alabama?

What church teaches that

I thought so... They back the Scofield heresy and are incredibly ignorant.

They are back to the Bible Truth, no chance for lies of corrupted mainstream 'churches'

Baron and the Bible don't know shit I knew that since I was fifteen.

Baron has less than nothing to do with the Christian religion.

Evidence please

Your burn blisters if someone sprinkels holy water on you, werewolf, stupid one. Good grief: What an unbelievable amount of stupid lies do you try to tell other people, anti-Christian? Do you seriosly expect to be taken serios from anyone, who has only a vague idea about the basics of the Christian religion?

Last edited:

Your 'perception' can not abolish Hell.
Yeah, but neither you nor me know for sure what this 'place' is.

The Holy Bible clearly describes Hell

HELL IS A PLACE OF TORMENT
Jesus says of the man in Luke 16:

23 "And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in TORMENTS. . . "
24 ". . . for I am TORMENTED in this FLAME."
28 ". . .PLACE OF TORMENT."
It is humanly impossible to comprehend the Bible description of hell. Nothing on earth can compare with it. No nightmare could produce a terror to match that of hell. No horror movie could describe it’s fright. No crime scene with all it’s blood and gore could begin to match it’s horror.

It will be beyond anything humanly imaginable!
The Bible warns in Psalm 9:17, you will not only be in hell — you will BE TURNED INTO HELL! You will literally BE HELL!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Psalm 9:17
YOU will see HELL. . .
YOU will smell HELL. . .
YOU will breathe HELL. . .
YOU will hear HELL. . .
YOU will feel HELL. . .
YOU WILL BE HELL. . .

The Bible describes it as weeping (Matt 8:12), wailing (Matt 13:42), gnashing of teeth (Matt 13:50), darkness (Matt 25:30), flames (Luke 16:24), burning (Isa 33:14), torments (Luke 16:23), everlasting punishment! Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels."

In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

HELL IS FOREVER!
All who enter hell — abandon all hope!

The horror of hell — for even one second is unbearable — but FOREVER!

Jesus says in Matthew 25:41: ". . . Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING fire, . . ."

Rev. 14:11: "The smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up for EVER AND EVER: and they have NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT."
Just look how the Bible warns of the eternity and permance of hell!

everlasting fire ’ Matthew18:8, 25:41
everlasting punishment ’ Matthew 25:46
everlasting chains ’ Jude 1:6
eternal damnation ’ Mark 3:29
eternal judgment ’ Hebrews 6:2
eternal fire ’ Jude 1:7
unquenchable fire ’ Matthew 3:12
the fire that never shall be quenched ’ Mark 9:43, 44, 45, 46, 48
fire unquenchable ’ Luke 3:17
mist of darkness is reserved for ever ’ 2 Peter 2:17
the blackness of darkness for ever ’ Jude 1:13

My friend, I have searched my Bible, from cover to cover. . . I have studied every occurrence of hell in my Bible — and I can not find one verse, not one word of HOPE for someone in hell! NOT ONE WORD! The rich man in hell in Luke 16 never even asks to get out — He knew there was no way out!

OH MY FRIEND – HELL IS FOREVER AND EVER!

Baron and the Bible don't know shit I knew that since I was fifteen.

Baron has less than nothing to do with the Christian religion.

Evidence please

Your burn blisters if someone sprinkels holy water on you, werewolf, stupid one. Good grief: What an unbelievable amount of stupid lies do you try to tell other people, anti-Christian? Do you seriosly expect to be taken serios from anyone, who has only a vague idea about the basics of the Christian religion?

Not the Holy Water and fairy-tales of corrupted 'churches' and their fat apostatical 'priests' are important for true Christains
Where are all those 'churches' and 'priests' through the Covid-1984 genocide against humanity and satanic violation of all Civil Rights?
Purchased by Satanists like Merkel, Macron, Jones, Biden, Schwab, Gates & Co?

a-3.png

Here is the law, the Constitution, the political party, anything for any True Believers
Not traitorous dead 'churches' with their 'priests' - freemasons, but the Word of God matters

9d54d8ac-3721-42dc-a663-bb76ed68bc30.011829841eb06bdd15155dbb70aababa.jpeg

It is humanly impossible to comprehend the Bible description of hell. Nothing on earth can compare with it. No nightmare could produce a terror to match that of hell. No horror movie could describe it’s fright. No crime scene with all it’s blood and gore could begin to match it’s horror.

The Bible warns in Psalm 9:17, you will not only be in hell — you will BE TURNED INTO HELL! You will literally BE HELL!

YOU will see HELL. . .
YOU will smell HELL. . .
YOU will hear HELL. . .
YOU will feel HELL. . .
YOU WILL BE HELL. . .

The Bible describes it as weeping (Matt 8:12), wailing (Matt 13:42), gnashing of teeth (Matt 13:50), darkness (Matt 25:30), flames (Luke 16:24), burning (Isa 33:14), torments (Luke 16:23), everlasting punishment! Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels."

In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

HELL IS FOREVER!

Jesus says in Matthew 25:41: ". . . Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING fire, . . ."

Rev. 14:11: "The smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up for EVER AND EVER: and they have NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT."

My friend, I have searched my Bible, from cover to cover. . . I have studied every occurrence of hell in my Bible — and I can not find one verse, not one word of HOPE for someone in hell! NOT ONE WORD! The rich man in hell in Luke 16 never even asks to get out — He knew there was no way out!

Have you read the Bible from cover to cover? Both Old and New testaments?

About the Psalm version. I read the Bible in Russian and there used the word 'обратятся' which can be explained as 'will turn into hell' or 'will be turned into hell'. Interesting, what is written in the original.

My understanding is close to the latter. They will be turned into hell. Try to 'feel' this phrase.

YOU will see HELL. . .
YOU will smell HELL. . .
YOU will hear HELL. . .
YOU will feel HELL. . .
YOU WILL BE HELL. . .

HELL IS FOREVER!

About the Psalm version. I read the Bible in Russian and there used the word 'обратятся' which can be explained as 'will turn into hell' or 'will be turned into hell'. Interesting, what is written in the original.

My understanding is close to the latter. They will be turned into hell. Try to 'feel' this phrase.

Of course I read the Holy Bible, moreover I'm reading is daily for many many years.
There are many corrupted translations, the Synodal translation isn't the best.
I prefer KJV as the most exact, moreover my church uses it.

We live in the Last Times now, more as 90% of all 'churches' are corrupted servants of devil, only small local independent churches basing on the Holy Bible without hierarchy can still survive a short time. I'm talking about any denomination protestant, catholic or orthodox.

Not Priest, not Bishop, not Politician but only the strict following of the Word of God can save from Hell

YOU will see HELL. . .
YOU will smell HELL. . .
YOU will hear HELL. . .
YOU will feel HELL. . .
YOU WILL BE HELL. . .

HELL IS FOREVER!

Of course I read the Holy Bible, moreover I'm reading is daily for many many years.

We live in the Last Times now, more as 90% of all 'churches' are corrupted servants of devil, only small local independent churches basing on the Holy Bible without hierarchy can still survive a short time. I'm talking about any denomination protestant, catholic or orthodox.

Not Priest, not Bishop, not Politician but only the strict following of the Word of God can save from Hell
For me, hell isn't a place. Especially with flames, pots, devil's servants and other colorful things. Frankly, I find this perception to be childish.

I think that we all will experience our own personal hell after death.

YOU will see HELL. . .
YOU will smell HELL. . .
YOU will hear HELL. . .
YOU will feel HELL. . .
YOU WILL BE HELL. . .

HELL IS FOREVER!

For me, hell isn't a place. Especially with flames, pots, devil's servants and other colorful things. Frankly, I find this perception to be childish.

I think that we all will experience our own personal hell after death.

It's not the Purpose of God.
Read the Holy Bible more carefully and pray to Jesus directly for guidance.
Nothing can save you from Hell except Jesus
You don't know how long you will live, therefore repent your sins NOW and start to live according the Holy Bible

destruction2_transparent.gif

Forum List

Back