Is This What Our Country Is Coming To?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So much censorship that innocent people are imprisoned for telling the truth? Yet, more often than not the true guilty ones are free to do as they please. I honestly don't know where the true America went, but it truly is amazing that we don't actually realize what we have until it's gone. :( (Btw, I'm pretty sure that Biden won't pardon her.)

So much censorship that innocent people are imprisoned for telling the truth? Yet, more often than not the true guilty ones are free to do as they please. I honestly don't know where the true America went, but it truly is amazing that we don't actually realize what we have until it's gone. :( (Btw, I'm pretty sure that Biden won't pardon her.)

One thing life has taught me. The truth is an awful thing to hear. It makes people jealous, hateful, angry, and destructive. Tell a libturd the truth and it will show its ugly head

She pled guilty to leaking classified information.

What does that have to do with censorship?

One thing life has taught me. The truth is an awful thing to hear. It makes people jealous, hateful, angry, and destructive. Tell a libturd the truth and it will show its ugly head

So then what do they expect us to do lie? Then they'll be pissed off with us even more and I don't lie. I tell it how it is as I don't believe in sugar coating anything.

It might be interesting and very telling to find out why the left supports her.

So then what do they expect us to do lie? Then they'll be pissed off with us even more and I don't lie. I tell it how it is as I don't believe in sugar coating anything.
They love liars.

I try to sugar coat everything here. Say it nicely without any vulgarity and only respect. To treat the opposition with kindness only. That's how I roll

By looking out for her country?

That is always the excuse they make.

I spent a good part of my 20 year Marine Corps career protecting classified material to include being a classified courier between mainland Japan, Okinawa and Korea.

I have no sympathy at all of anyone that breaks their oath to protect it. Fuck them all, let them die in prison for all I care

That is always the excuse they make.

I spent a good part of my 20 year Marine Corps career protecting classified material to include being a classified courier between mainland Japan, Okinawa and Korea.

I have no sympathy at all of anyone that breaks their oath to protect it. Fuck them all, let them die in prison for all I care

Well I thank you for your service but so far that's the ONLY reason why you earned my respect.

Yes...they do....@Doctor's wife. Rosie O'Donnell and others.

She's a Trump hater and we..the public, still don't know exactly what it is she gave to a news outlet. It could just as easily have been something to aid foreign interests in our elections.

I can't get past her name. Because, in "reality", she's not a . . . "winner".

Yes...they do....@Doctor's wife. Rosie O'Donnell and others.

She's a Trump hater and we..the public, still don't know exactly what it is she gave to a news outlet. It could just as easily have been something to aid foreign interests in our elections.

Well, I guess it's true that she could be making it up, but when it comes to censorship who knows.

Forum List

Back