Is this fair to women?

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
...why do women have to lie to men and say that penis size is not important so that unendowed men will not feel bad, while we men get to talk about how much we like BIG breasts, butts, and hips on women making unendowed women feel less?

Why does this happen?

Then we should repeal the National Anti-Screaming "I ENJOY BIG DONGS!" on Mountaintops Act. We'll get right on that.

Lol. They (women) really do lie sometimes that penis size is not important...we men don't have to say, "breast/butt/hip size is not important."

That is very very evil, I think, that women have to LIE to us about our penises while we don't have to lie about liking BIG breasts/hips/butts.

Then we should repeal the National Anti-Screaming "I ENJOY BIG DONGS!" on Mountaintops Act. We'll get right on that.

Lol. They (women) really do lie sometimes that penis size is not important...we men don't have to say, "breast/butt/hip size is not important."

That is very very evil, I think, that women have to LIE to us about our penises while we don't have to lie about liking BIG breasts/hips/butts.

^ This coming from someone who insists on lying to themselves that I am White when I am Asian ^
ie has to lie in order to blame White racism on me. Bull Ring - Anonymous1977 emilynghiem is Asian I support Freedmen s Town plan for Constitutional equality Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

...why do women have to lie to men and say that penis size is not important so that unendowed men will not feel bad, while we men get to talk about how much we like BIG breasts, butts, and hips on women making unendowed women feel less?

Why does this happen?
Why do you have to lie to yourself that I am White in order to justify attacking me?
Why wasn't it okay to address me as an Asian female?

Why did THAT happen?

LOLOLOL...to everyone else on the thread I have a STALKER harassing me...she is following me around and LYING about me to others. "You have been warned" as they say lol.

LOLOL let it be known that I have no problem with the Asian people. I echo the sentiments of Mr. Muhammad Ali, who said, "them Vietcongs ain't never called me n*gger!" Which raises the question who then did call him "n*gger?"...

Peace, and may God Bless you.
Anonymous1977

LOLOLOL...to everyone else on the thread I have a STALKER harassing me...she is following me around and LYING about me to others. "You have been warned" as they say lol.

LOLOL let it be known that I have no problem with the Asian people. I echo the sentiments of Mr. Muhammad Ali, who said, "them Vietcongs ain't never called me n*gger!" Which raises the question who then did call him "n*gger?"...

Peace, and may God Bless you.
Anonymous1977

Where did you get this idea that I am not Asian?
To the point that you post harassing and libelous attacks
falsely claiming I am lying about my identity.

I have tried in earnest to correct your false accusations against me.

The worst I posted about you is you are embarrassed
that an Asian female is doing more work to save a Black
historic landmark to Civil Rights and Freed Slave history, while you do nothing,
while you mercilessly and shamefully accuse me of being an "evil White racist."

Just trying to correct this misperception you have of me
before you cause any further harm to your reputation as being delusional
for insisting I am not Asian when I am. After I posted photos and news video showing exactly who I am.

Please stop the false accusations of me.

That's all I have asked. I have never had any intent to harass you, only to correct your false posts
and false claims that I am lying.

I apologize for calling out you and Nutz for being afraid to confront the politics around Freedmen's Town
to the point you have to blame that on me. That is the weirdest reaction I have ever gotten.

Sorry if that is so disturbing
but I never falsely accused you of lying about your race
as you did repeatedly to me.

Do I have the right to defend myself against such false attacks
by seeking to correct them?

I agree to stop calling you and Nutz chicken for not taking on the real
issues while blaming others who do try to solve these problems.

I think your words and lack of action speak for themselves.

Do you agree to correct this delusion that I am "LYING" and "I am not Asian"?
If we can correct this misperception on your part,
then I will no longer need to post to DEFEND my integrity and identity as being transparent,
and the posts will stop. Thank you.

Forum List

Back