AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

This video was published on Facebook bearing the caption, "Damn Imma Good Father Can’t Even Finish Spending Time With My Daughter For Her Birthday Without Her Petty Ass Momma Fucking It"

"Is This Caring, Loving, RESPONSIBLE Parenting?"

In your opinion are these adult child caregivers placing ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

Do you believe dysfunctional parenting apparent in this video will aid or hamper the HEALTHY emotional development of these two children?

When considering the best interests of these two little kids, in your opinion, is a Child Protective Services investigation called for?

In your opinion, do these alleged parents even care about the emotional well-being and HEALTHY development of their children?

Do you believe these two little kids are among the EVERYONE(S) the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur speaks about in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. A child abuse awareness concept applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

So, how did he throw a birthday party and not invite the mother and then turn around and leave her with the mother? She drove all the way up there so she doesn't have custody? Does "spending time with her" mean that he doesn't have custody either? Did you call child protective services?

Forum List

Back