Is There A John Fetterman Double Walking Around The Capital?

Sorry, not buying it.

Of course you don't. You're a friggin nut job. I just said to you yesterday in another thread you will literally believe anything you're fed, no matter how ridiculous and absurd it is, as long as it fits your bias. You don't even question it. You're mentally ill.

I may have to take that back. I'm not usually one to fall for conspiracy theories, but I'm finding it hard to believe you could have these tatts and they NOT show in this still image!

View attachment 828944
View attachment 828945
Worse, both the facial structure, head shape and beard coloration seem to all not match.

That's not the same person, sorry but it's not!

They can call it conspiracy all they want but that is not the same person.

No, there isn't. You people are just a bunch of bat shit crazy loons who have become so invested in paranoid conspiracy theories ever since the last election that you can't even distinguish between them and reality anymore. Everyone is out to get you.

Well Taz, there is very good reason to believe people "are out to get us." Shall I cite the top 150 reasons to believe so? Shall you ask the man of 1890 or 1940? After all, the very founding, organic documents upon which this nation is BASED is suspicion of one's government getting too much power (for good historical reason), is it not? So, let's throw you claims of "bat shit crazy loons" to the curb, and leave that for other people and times.

But as far as the bat shit crazy loons part, I am an army of one, trained the same as any FBI document analyst might be and based on the previous available information, I was willing to concede enough reason to at least wonder and raise the question, though I was still left with the reason to wonder what could possibly be so important about this space cadet Fetterman guy to justify the creation of a "double" as a bit incredulous as previously noted, and having seen the full video now that you provided. am content to fully put to rest any theories that Fetterman has a double, much less manages to even scrape himself to work day by day.

Thanks for caring enough about this totally irrelevant and unimportant topic to get to the true bottom of it, though.

Of course you don't. You're a friggin nut job. I just said to you yesterday in another thread you will literally believe anything you're fed, no matter how ridiculous and absurd it is, as long as it fits your bias. You don't even question it. You're mentally ill.
Where are the tats?

That's not the same person, sorry but it's not!
They can call it conspiracy all they want but that is not the same person.

There is good reason to believe that, but based on a cursory glance all of the video evidence, I have to say that the differences perceived were just the usual random effects of age, time, lighting and video.

Fetterman simply isn't worth the millions and millions it would cost to create and maintain a true viable double--- even the democraps regard him as just another useful idiot.

There is good reason to believe that, but based on a cursory glance all of the video evidence, I have to say that the differences perceived were just the usual random effects of age, time, lighting and video.

Fetterman simply isn't worth the millions and millions it would cost to create and maintain a true viable double--- even the democraps regard him as just another useful idiot.

yeah.....that's not the same human being.

You have at least every bit as much chance of being right as I do, but I think it likely it is they are the same people. Too little data there really to draw any firm conclusion.

I don't know.....I don't know....

diff people in my eyes.....whatever....

F58lTY3X0AAieaW.jpg

Wow....look.....his tattoos are magically back on.

Go figure...

Forum List

Back