Is the United States the "New Babylon" of the Book of Revelations?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
The ONLY part of the description that doesn't seem to fit America to a "T" is this:
In her was found the blood of prophets and of God's holy people, of all who have been slaughtered on the earth."
That whole "burned with fire" and her judgment coming in "one hour" is a perfect description of a nuclear strike.

• Banned
The ONLY part of the description that doesn't seem to fit America to a "T" is this:
In her was found the blood of prophets and of God's holy people, of all who have been slaughtered on the earth."
That whole "burned with fire" and her judgment coming in "one hour" is a perfect description of a nuclear strike.

Good points.

I believe it's entirely possible. The U.S. is the most corrupt it has EVER been and it's getting much, much, worse. The ongoing abandonment of God and the march toward extreme, leftist, totalitarian rule sure does seem to fit the bill of "New Babylon" as described in Revelations.
Nobody is denying that.

I believe it's entirely possible. The U.S. is the most corrupt it has EVER been and it's getting much, much, worse. The ongoing abandonment of God and the march toward extreme, leftist, totalitarian rule sure does seem to fit the bill of "New Babylon" as described in Revelations.

NOPE .. that's Scofield.

America is certainly part of babylon, but it's not it's entirety.
Bablyon is satans kingdom on the earth.
He doesn't have much time left that's why the world has become so wicked.

America is certainly part of babylon, but it's not it's entirety.
Bablyon is satans kingdom on the earth.
He doesn't have much time left that's why the world has become so wicked.

That's what the charlatans say.

• Banned

NOPE .. that's Scofield.

Interesting read. Thanks.

Forum List

Back