: Is the right extremist or only ANTIFA? "Ein Baum Ein Strick Ein Pressegenick"

There are extremists and moderates on both sides.
There are intellects and idiots on both sides.
There are greedy and generous people on both sides.

I agree but recently there were some saying the ANTIFA is a terrorist organisation no one talked about the right.

I agree but recently there were some saying the ANTIFA is a terrorist organisation no one talked about the right.
That's mostly because they are being used to shift the political discourse in a way the is largely undemocratic. They are a very small minority of the population, yet they are getting an out-sized coverage of the corporate coverage in the press.

They do not like to discuss ideas, and, ironically, that makes their tactics very much like the brown-shirts of the 1930's.

iu

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The right-wing is being let off the hook with this BLM thing. Right-wing domestic terrorism has been growing for years under the radar. It's time to investigate it and reveal it for what it is. These folks are dangerous.

The right-wing is being let off the hook with this BLM thing. Right-wing domestic terrorism has been growing for years under the radar. It's time to investigate it and reveal it for what it is. These folks are dangerous.
meh. . . prove it.

I think this is an imagination of the left. There is such a small portion of the population that is involved in right wing extremist movements, it really isn't worth mentioning. . .

Most folks believe in the republic.

That's mostly because they are being used to shift the political discourse in a way the is largely undemocratic. They are a very small minority of the population, yet they are getting an out-sized coverage of the corporate coverage in the press.

They do not like to discuss ideas, and, ironically, that makes their tactics very much like the brown-shirts of the 1930's.

iu
Do it. And there are ignorant people also. Which may be a different issue.

Forum List

Back