Is Joe Biden Going To Be The Final Democrat Nominee?

If I knew we were having fair elections and if I knew our youth were properly educated, I wouldn't have any reservations about any possible Democrat candidate. As it is, all this shady maneuvering has mostly destroyed my confidence of having a free and fair election. The way I see it, we're on our way to becoming Haiti. MAGA

If I knew we were having fair elections and if I knew our youth were properly educated, I wouldn't have any reservations about any possible Democrat candidate. As it is, all this shady maneuvering has mostly destroyed my confidence of having a free and fair election. The way I see it, we're on our way to becoming Haiti. MAGA
You obviously are lacking in education.

If I knew we were having fair elections and if I knew our youth were properly educated, I wouldn't have any reservations about any possible Democrat candidate.
We do, and they are (everywhere but floriduh) so you should be good.

At least he's a funny clown and he's only funny because he's right and he also just happens to be my online best friend on here,... Where are your friends? Oh that's right. You don't have any. (I'm taking about both online and in real life btw.)
Bff are you?
What a clown you are to post such shit.
Gives me douche chills.

Joe for sure. Leftists have very low standards, and have no problem contributing to elderly abuse so long as the victim is Democracked. Fully demonstrated by Biden and "his" admin. too.

Biden couldn't even walk his dog successfully without assistance. Oh yeah, perfect, let's have him run our shit.

Forum List

Back