Is it Over for the Democrats?

Democrats are playing games with American's livelihoods. It's disgusting that Democrats are siding with China and rooting for Americans to get sick.
This is another life long Democrat who has finally had enough of the Democrats behaviour the last couple weeks.

I posted a Glenn Beck interview with her a couple weeks ago and she didnt vow at that time to vote for Trump. Now she's officially made the switch.

Democrats are playing games with American's livelihoods. It's disgusting that Democrats are siding with China and rooting for Americans to get sick.
This is another life long Democrat who has finally had enough of the Democrats behaviour the last couple weeks.

I posted a Glenn Beck interview with her a couple weeks ago and she didnt vow at that time to vote for Trump. Now she's officially made the switch.

I totally get that pork and riders are part of the normal bill process. But during a world wide pandemic when Americans are in dire need of help??? Really Democrats??? smh What were they thinking! This speaks volumes about Democrats . As someone posted yesterday, I truly believe Democrats would vote for nuclear war if they though it would take Trump down.

NO OP...not over until November.

I'm not exactly thrilled with the Dems, but what choice do we have? It really is one of those "lesser evil" situations! The Dems are weak and have allowed the Republicans to systematically undermine all our institutions; putting a taint on truth and facts! I'm just glad to be old and won't have to be bothered with these types for much longer! After the way Obama was treated and then stealing a Supreme Court appointment, I'm really done with all concerned! There will never be anything worse when McConnell just went rogue and has been allowed to stay in his position as Senate Majority Leader thru that impeachment farce! He truly is an embarrassment and I hope he gets his one of these days! Even his wife has been found to be felonious! If the country keeps reelecting animals like this, we deserve what happens in the end! :(

I'm not exactly thrilled with the Dems, but what choice do we have? It really is one of those "lesser evil" situations! The Dems are weak and have allowed the Republicans to systematically undermine all our institutions; putting a taint on truth and facts! I'm just glad to be old and won't have to be bothered with these types for much longer! After the way Obama was treated and then stealing a Supreme Court appointment, I'm really done with all concerned! There will never be anything worse when McConnell just went rogue and has been allowed to stay in his position as Senate Majority Leader thru that impeachment farce! He truly is an embarrassment and I hope he gets his one of these days! Even his wife has been found to be felonious! If the country keeps reelecting animals like this, we deserve what happens in the end! :(
Talk about the Party of Lies! So many lies in your post!

So.....my take on what I can extrapolate from your post is (I'll keep it simple)
Republican= High Bar
Democrats= Low Bar

So.....my take on what I can extrapolate from your post is (I'll keep it simple)
Republican= High Bar
Democrats= Low Bar

Republicans = no bar (actually digging thru the level of the sewers)

Funny; I stopped even paying attention to Trump when he got to 16,000 lies or exaggerations! I find it hilarious that some people can actually keep a straight face when Trump calls someone else a liar! It's just too fk'n out there along with the supporters of such behavior! :talktothehand:

Funny; I stopped even paying attention to Trump when he got to 16,000 lies or exaggerations! I find it hilarious that some people can actually keep a straight face when Trump calls someone else a liar! It's just too fk'n out there along with the supporters of such behavior! :talktothehand:
Republican= High Bar
Democrat= Low Bar

Trump wins another convert! Or is 80 year old Nancy Pelosi losing them?

Given the un-American and anti-American actions of Dems and their MSM the last 4 years I find it remarkable that it took her this long to catch on. Maybe she's just hit her red line but informed Americans should have years ago.

Democrats are traitors - every stinkin' one of 'em - and anyone who still denies that fact must be among them.

I find it hilarious that anyone would be stupid enough to swallow that media BS about Trump lies. Yeah … you swallow.

Wow … I was wondering who it was that drank all the Kool-Aid.

Trump wins another convert! Or is 80 year old Nancy Pelosi losing them?

Given the un-American and anti-American actions of Dems and their MSM the last 4 years I find it remarkable that it took her this long to catch on. Maybe she's just hit her red line but informed Americans should have years ago.

Democrats are traitors - every stinkin' one of 'em - and anyone who still denies that fact must be among them.

If you watched the video you saw she still had to throw a bone to the Democrats by declaring McConnel "satan." But I understand the need for baby steps. It's hard leaving the Dark Side.

"Democrats are dead" thread number 477579263. It's like clockwork.

"Like sands through the hourglas.... these are the daze of the same thread over, and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ....

Forum List

Back