Is Beto A Fake Or A Genuine Spastic?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
There is an organic element to the boy's wild gyrations and here's my proof: :deal:

Stereotypic movement disorder. Specialty. Psychiatry. Stereotypic movement disorder (SMD) is a motor disorder with onset in childhood involving repetitive, nonfunctional motor behavior (e.g., hand waving or head banging), that markedly interferes with normal activities or results in bodily injury.

Stereotypic movement disorder - Wikipedia

• Banned
He's nothing but another pretty boy Dem looking for a government dole job so he can mooch off the taxpayers and get rich selling government favors.

Of course but we might as well make fun of him before the rest of the Rat pretenders grind him into goo. :lol:

There is an organic element to the boy's wild gyrations and here's my proof: :deal:

Stereotypic movement disorder. Specialty. Psychiatry. Stereotypic movement disorder (SMD) is a motor disorder with onset in childhood involving repetitive, nonfunctional motor behavior (e.g., hand waving or head banging), that markedly interferes with normal activities or results in bodily injury.

Beto's spasing in real, and Trump's is a fake designed to entertain the mob

If we could hook him up to a generator.....

tenor.gif

And the Eliminationists get right to work.

Last edited:

Obviously, you're a trump bootlicking toady.

But don't feel bad, after looking at the majority of replies to this thread, you have plenty of company.

I'm waiting for Beto to start flailing around and some poor stooge tries to walk past him and gets coldcocked....hopefully, it's a minority...woman...or a kid....Beto's 15 minutes of fame would end in 15 seconds. :lol:

I think it's more important to recognize he stated very clearly he wanted the BARRIERS REMOVED from the Texas border. Border shelters, services and immigration processing are totally overwhelmed and this idiot wants to throw gas on the fire.

Lets hope his ass never lands in the white house.

Hilarious! I thought you were talking about this guy.

He's nothing but another pretty boy Dem looking for a government dole job so he can mooch off the taxpayers and get rich selling government favors.
Who is making more money off his job than Trump?

tenor.gif

And the Eliminationists get right to work.

Cut him a break. He was mimicking a handicapped reporter in this clip.

I know. And it was shocking. :eusa_shifty:

Not shocking that he did it, that's to be expected of an asshole, but shocking that his cult followers will sit here and try to deny it, apparently under the illusion that anybody takes them seriously.

Forum List

Back