Is America 50 years behind Europe and Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Link won't work here and I can't read the article unless I pay. But am sending in the subtitle of the article for discussion.

This Election Isn’t Just About Trump. It’s About Whether America Has a Future.

America is Fifty Years Behind Canada and Europe. This is its Last Chance to Join the Modern World.

Article is from:

-----------------------------
Man, the dems make it sound pretty dire...don't they.

Last edited:
I think we are closer to twenty years behind Europe, but if you are talking about globalists destroying our national culture, then yes, we are behind. Thank goodness for that!!

Why anybody would be so benightedly unintelligent as to think it is a GOOD thing that Europe is devolving is beyond me. Most of it will be just another primitive Islamic hellhole in another 100 years.

Link won't work here and I can't read the article unless I pay. But am sending in the subtitle of the article for discussion.

America is Fifty Years Behind Canada and Europe. This is its Last Chance to Join the Modern World.

Article is from:

Ask yourself this one question...
“How many REAL Americans have fled America and sought out this “modern world” you speak of?

Article is from:

Ask yourself this one question...
“How many REAL Americans have fled America and sought out this “modern world” you speak of?
Many don't want us anyway. They will take the money though.

Europe is awesome, women are RAPED by millions of refuges who flooded into the region from shit hole countries. It's so awesome even the UK wants nothing to do with them. As for Canada :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

In Rotherham, England alone, Muslim rape gangs are responsible for well over a THOUSAND rapes of girls under the age, and this in a metropolitan population of less than 300000.

It's really something we should emulate, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back