IRS Must Say If White House Sought Taxpayers’ Information: Judge

Yes, you are a far right weirdo supporting a progressive statist.

You are almost schizophrenic, Vigi Valor.

And, yes, the admin will appeal, and it will probably lose that appeal.

IRS Must Say If White House Sought Taxpayers’ Information: Judge

do you really think believe or expect

this corrupt administration to obey a judicial order

They haven't so far on MANY judicial orders, it just strengthens the case for a President Trump, to continue in the same venue... The Manchurian muslim has now set a precedence!

How can I get to be a paid poster? Oh yeah the most transparent administration in history.

The JakeAss gets a DNC check every week....ask him, but you have to leave your morals, ethics, and principles, at the door!...It takes a special kind of scumbag to do that!

You merely show, Vigi Valor, that you are an idiot. To the thinking right and the rest of the Board you are a laughing stock. You know that. Have a great night!

No he isn't and if you think your behavior towards this man is Christian, Jake? You are wrong. It's not.
Correcting him is very Christian, when he attacked me after a polite post. I said the admin would appeal, which is true.

You are not acting like a Christian, because I pointed out your errors in another thread. And I thanked and commended your post in yet another thread.

Jere, you have a lot of potential, but you must determine how to use that potential. Vengeance always brings a bad result. Don't act like fbj.

Have a great night.

I almost snapped on my mom when we were Brunch at the diner | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

See post #23, Jake. Your words. Not mine. To be clear? You not only owe Michael Boldea Jr. an apology for saying he was a cult leader (when he is nothing of the sort) but now you owe Vigilante an apology too. As for the pep talk on potential? I'm not looking for a job with the government. Thanks but no thanks.

You merely show, Vigi Valor, that you are an idiot. To the thinking right and the rest of the Board you are a laughing stock. You know that. Have a great night!

No he isn't and if you think your behavior towards this man is Christian, Jake? You are wrong. It's not.

You're trying to talk to the mentally unstable.... useless at best!

I am sorry he talked to you that way, Vigilante. It's not acceptable. I hope your cats are doing well! Mine are all doing great!

You're trying to talk to the mentally unstable.... useless at best!

I am sorry he talked to you that way, Vigilante. It's not acceptable. I hope your cats are doing well! Mine are all doing great!

What the JakeAss says is idiocy!

Just one little 5 month old that some scumbag tried to kill and broke his leg in 6 places... Hopefully after the casts, he'll still be able to walk, if not, he'll have to lose a leg...but he's alive, and the sweetest of furballs!

Good for your cat, that is redeeming in you.

You still are supporting a Progressive Statist, Vigi Valor, and you know it. :lol:

How can I get to be a paid poster? Oh yeah the most transparent administration in history.

The JakeAss gets a DNC check every week....ask him, but you have to leave your morals, ethics, and principles, at the door!...It takes a special kind of scumbag to do that!

Correcting him is very Christian, when he attacked me after a polite post. I said the admin would appeal, which is true.

You are not acting like a Christian, because I pointed out your errors in another thread. And I thanked and commended your post in yet another thread.

Jere, you have a lot of potential, but you must determine how to use that potential. Vengeance always brings a bad result. Don't act like fbj.

Have a great night.

I almost snapped on my mom when we were Brunch at the diner | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

See post #23, Jake. Your words. Not mine. To be clear? You not only owe Michael Boldea Jr. an apology for saying he was a cult leader (when he is nothing of the sort) but now you owe Vigilante an apology too. As for the pep talk on potential? I'm not looking for a job with the government. Thanks but no thanks.
You are stalking me, Jere, because you were properly chastised. Haughty and proud, you goeth before a fall unless you change your path.

Neither Mike nor you are in positions of authority to pass judgements on others, or to speak for scripture and its meaning.

Do admit that you are pentecostal, you believe the KJV is the only authorized Bible, and that you believe in the speaking of tongues as the sure sign of salvation.

Or are you Islamic in nature in that you are comfortable in deception for your version of the truth?

Once again, I said the WH would probably appeal and that it would probably lose the appeal.

I think we know it's true. The WH went after its enemies. Not unusual, and not right.

Forum List

Back