Ireland blasts Biden for Gaza,says”Butcher Biden”and”The ancestors of the Ireland you claim to be from disown you. Keep our country out of your mouth”

Wow, the Irish are not happy with Biden.

How can Biden rebuild a crumbling NATO and support from Europe and the rest of the world overall?

Seems to me the Biden admin is circling the drain.

Are you anti israel today?

You sure as hell weren't last time it came up.

Exactly. If there are 200 people in a room that agree that 1 person is an ayehole, is there something wrong with the 200 or is something wrong with the one? I'm all for cutting our Israel colony loose before their victims fly more airliners into our skyscrapers.
If that happens you can also thank left wing Jewish men and women who are helping that along. As far as I am concerned, they are up and center on a decision that has to be made. It is time to change parties or at least become conservative democrats and stop the insane agendas.

It is her opinion. This issue is far more nuanced and complicated than just "right or wrong". I will not celebrate even one innocent death of civilians, and they should never have elected Hamas who stole 10's of billions from citizens mouths.

I know this. If any of our family members had been tortured and murdered by those terrorists on Oct 7th we would want them wiped off of the face of the map.

Anyone care to disagree with this statement feel free to respond.

Since we armed Israel, our responsibilities run deeper than just "cutting them loose".
After they murdered the British peace-keepers by blowing up the King David hotel, it is not like we did not know the Zionists were murderers.

They were killing British peacekeepers long before the King David hotel bombing.

One wacko lib politician represents all of Ireland?

Thats news

One does not get to address the UN without a lot of support.
And the facts speak for themselves.
Israel clearly is an illegal state of 7 million illegal immigrants that used murder to force 13 million natives into 15% of their own country.
Israel was guilty of atrocities going back over 80 years now.

That is silly.
Have you ever read the Old Testament?
Any one who believes in massacring Canaanite women and like Joshua did at Jericho, is evil.
Those who believe in Chosen People or taking Promised Land are evil.

Lolol 😅 that narrative about Joshua is fiction. It didn't happen. The Canaanite towns were undisturbed... They paid tribute to Pharaoh.

They were killing British peacekeepers long before the King David hotel bombing.

That is true, but the King David hotel bombing is significant to me because Menachim Begin admitted his guilt in order to increase his popular support.
Which then to me makes all of Israel complicit.

That is true, but the King David hotel bombing is significant to me because Menachim Begin admitted his guilt in order to increase his popular support.
Which then to me makes all of Israel complicit.

He killed a bunch of Jews too. 😳

How can Biden rebuild a crumbling NATO and support from Europe and the rest of the world overall?

Lolol 😅 that narrative about Joshua is fiction. It didn't happen. The Canaanite towns were undisturbed... They paid tribute to Pharaoh.

Could be they were all made up fiction, but I don't see how it matters, if Zionists believe them and support them.
I hear Zionist leader quote the Old Testament all the time. Like Yitzhak Rabin ordering to "break bones".
And Rabin was one of the better ones.
That is why an even more extremist settler murdered him.

That is silly.
Have you ever read the Old Testament?
Any one who believes in massacring Canaanite women and like Joshua did at Jericho, is evil.
Those who believe in Chosen People or taking Promised Land are evil.
Jew hate is expected to increase.

I'm no Biden Fan but that's utterly ridiculous. Maybe Ireland can send 10,000 troops to peacekeep?

Biden is Pro Palestinian genocide.

Looks like Biden will lose lots of votes from all the ANTISEMITIC protestors around the nation for the past few months.

The US gives Irael money and weapons.

Biden wants more lethal aid to go to Israel.

Biden is Islamaphobic.

Could be they were all made up fiction, but I don't see how it matters, if Zionists believe them and support them.
I hear Zionist leader quote the Old Testament all the time. Like Yitzhak Rabin ordering to "break bones".
And Rabin was one of the better ones.
That is why an even more extremist settler murdered him.

I know. They use the Torah to justify ethnic cleansing and land theft. No regard for the rights of others.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Blast Claire Daly on X. I am just passing along her sentiments.

Go to X and reply to her. Tell her everything you are telling me.

One does not get to address the UN without a lot of support.
And the facts speak for themselves.
Israel clearly is an illegal state of 7 million illegal immigrants that used murder to force 13 million natives into 15% of their own country.
Israel was guilty of atrocities going back over 80 years now.
You can stuff your comments with all the tired all anti Israel insults and it wont change anything

Israel is fighting for survival against very steep odds and cant pander to critics with no skin in the game

Forum List

Back