Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei: West’s View of Women Is ‘Zionist Plot’ to Destroy Humanity

I think I am not going to take too seriously what an Ayatollah from Iran thinks about my view of women. Rethink your post my friend.

Women’s Rights in Iran

The ban on women in sports stadiums is emblematic of the repression of women across the country. Women confront serious discrimination on issues such as marriage, divorce, and child custody. Women have been sent to jail for publicly speaking out in favor of equal rights for women. Because the government wants Iran’s population to grow, it’s even moving to ban voluntary medical procedures women can undergo to avoid becoming pregnant. And that’s just the beginning.

• Banned
I think I am not going to take too seriously what an Ayatollah from Iran thinks about my view of women. Rethink your post my friend.

Women’s Rights in Iran

The ban on women in sports stadiums is emblematic of the repression of women across the country. Women confront serious discrimination on issues such as marriage, divorce, and child custody. Women have been sent to jail for publicly speaking out in favor of equal rights for women. Because the government wants Iran’s population to grow, it’s even moving to ban voluntary medical procedures women can undergo to avoid becoming pregnant. And that’s just the beginning.

that's why i put it in "conspiracy theories"

Women’s Rights in Iran

that's why i put it in "conspiracy theories"

Fair enough, my apology. I neglected to notice the forum topic.

Forum List

Back