Iran says U.S., Israel ordered September 11 attacks

In that day you will understand. Some are put on this earth to be examples. You will neverrr forget Octoldit.
Remember...You volunteered.
tombraiderbringit5re.jpg

It's almost time stupid Edomite bastards: as it's written.

The winepress was trodden without the city, (outside the city wall) and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, (blood six feet deep) by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.(Blood runs 1,600 furlongs within and the valley). Rev 14:20.

Again......It will be done right this time.

Slackjawed Rothschild here.
Quoting from the book of revelations has no effect on us, we shall enslave you.

The winepress was trodden without the city, (outside the city wall) and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, (blood six feet deep) by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.(Blood runs 1,600 furlongs within and the valley). Rev 14:20.

Tell it to the demon overlord's in lowest hell...whining Bitc*.

The blood bath is only the beginning.

Last edited:
So far you don't have any evidence, none at all. You are a laughingstock. I, for one, am amused by you and intend to treat you as any of the other toys I play with.

In that day you will understand. Some are put on this earth to be examples. You will neverrr forget Octoldit.
I will NEVER forget a religious fucking moron such as yourself. You stupid Bible thumping cock suckers will be the DEATH of civilization, you piece of fucking shit.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Remember you speak for your entire edomite race, and will be held accountable.

Tell it to the demon overlord's in lowest hell...whining Bitc*.

The blood bath is only the beginning.

....so to help you out I am posting this form to make your own NEW conspiracy theory.

Just fill in the blanks and away you go.

"Are you kidding me? [ event ] was a total sham! Think about it! Everyone knows that [ appeal to precedent ]. And have you noticed that [ ruling elite ] has started to act very strangely? They obviously don’t want this story getting out. I mean, what would happen if people began asking [ disturbing question ]? Well, they may be able to fool the sheeple, but the members of [ dedicated group of truth-seekers ] aren’t swallowing their story. Look, don’t take it from me; [ expert endorsement ] is convinced as well. But we have to act fast, because [ suggestion of imminent threat ]. I just wanted you to be aware of this, in case I disappear."
from;Print: 6 Elements Every Conspiracy Theory Needs | Magazine

here's an example;

"Are you kidding me? The moon landing was a total sham! Think about it! Everyone knows that governments always try to divert attention from unpopular wars. And have you noticed that the CIA has started to act very strangely? They obviously don’t want this story getting out. I mean, what would happen if people began asking to see the high-quality video of the first moonwalk? Well, they may be able to fool the sheeple, but the members of The Flat Earth Society aren’t swallowing their story. Look, don’t take it from me; self-published author and former Rocketdyne librarian Bill Kaysing is convinced as well. But we have to act fast, because just look at what happened to Kennedy. I just wanted you to be aware of this, in case I disappear."

and another example;
"Are you kidding me? The death of Lady Di was a total sham! Think about it! Everyone knows that faked car accidents are a favorite means of assassination. And have you noticed that the British Royal Family has started to act very strangely? They obviously don’t want this story getting out. I mean, what would happen if people began asking what really caused the 1999 fire in the Paris Palais de Justice? Well, they may be able to fool the sheeple, but the members of the Al Fayed family aren’t swallowing their story. Look, don’t take it from me; former MI5 agent David Shayler is convinced as well. But we have to act fast, because there are legions of fanatics who will do whatever it takes to protect the British monarchy. I just wanted you to be aware of this, in case I disappear."

another example;
"Are you kidding me? Vietnam War was a total sham! Think about it! Everyone knows that Nazi Germany. And have you noticed that Illuminati has started to act very strangely? They obviously don’t want this story getting out. I mean, what would happen if people began asking Do you masturbate? Well, they may be able to fool the sheeple, but the members of Conspiracy theorists aren't swallowing their story. Look, don’t take it from me; David Icke is convinced as well. But we have to act fast, because Worldwide holocaust of the gerbils. I just wanted you to be aware of this, in case I disappear."

Are you kidding me? The death of Jerry Garcia was a total sham! Think about it! Everyone knows that Phish wanted him gone!. And have you noticed that Illuminati has started to act very strangely? They obviously don’t want this story getting out. I mean, what would happen if people began asking "where's Jerry?" Well, they may be able to fool the sheeple, but the members of Conspiracy theorists aren't swallowing their story. Look, don’t take it from me; Wavy Gravy is convinced as well. But we have to act fast, because there will be a worldwide ban on Jerry's music!. I just wanted you to be aware of this, in case I disappear."

How about the 7 billion Zionist larry Silverstein Stole from the insurance companies.

The American treasury has been looted, and the debt from two wars costs hundreds of millions of dollar a day. The so-called Federal Reserve is no more than Israeli international bankers, and war brings about more wicked profits than anything on earth.

No blood has been shed by Israeli's...It's Americans being killed as a result of two false flag wars.

The implimentation of communism masked as security.

America has been decieved into fighting for the Israeli's...attempt a calculation of all they have saved by using the U.S. as fools.

Above all they hope for a conquest in terms of an economic coup.

The zionist clowns think they can take over this government much the same way one loses their home if borrowed money cannot be repaid.

Zionist dogs be real careful what you hope for.

:cuckoo:

FFS we've been over this before. Silverstein didn't "steal" $7 billion. He received total insurance payments of $4.6 billion, all of which has been funneled back into redevelopment of the WTC site. Net net, he didn't earn a damn thing.

You Zionist will not get away with this one!

The plans for the 9-11 attack were made by you Zionist long before Silverstein insured the buildings, and three months before the attacks the purchase of building loaded with abestoes would only make sense if Silverstein knew of the plans of a terrorist attack.

Silverstein insured the WTC for $3.5 billion. Ultimately he collected over $7 billion because the hits on the towers were counted as two separate incidents.

LINK:The Jewish Question – THE POPULIST

Again you zionist bastards will not get away with this one.

We have already gotten away with it, deal with it!

:cuckoo:

FFS we've been over this before. Silverstein didn't "steal" $7 billion. He received total insurance payments of $4.6 billion, all of which has been funneled back into redevelopment of the WTC site. Net net, he didn't earn a damn thing.

You Zionist will not get away with this one!

The plans for the 9-11 attack were made by you Zionist long before Silverstein insured the buildings, and three months before the attacks the purchase of building loaded with abestoes would only make sense if Silverstein knew of the plans of a terrorist attack.

Silverstein insured the WTC for $3.5 billion. Ultimately he collected over $7 billion because the hits on the towers were counted as two separate incidents.

LINK:The Jewish Question – THE POPULIST

Again you zionist bastards will not get away with this one.

We have already gotten away with it, deal with it!

Oh Yes.....Now your Talking.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of your beloved leader, the most powerful twoofer in the entire known universe;:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stupid Edomite bastard...I'm an American.

You Israeli's think you can use your communist propaganda media and blame other nations for your endless crimes here in America!

Just use the America goy to fight against "your" enemies while you so-called "jews bankrupt America" in an "economic coup" and replace our freedom with communism masked as security...Right.

You people are well hated in the entire middle east (And World) for very good reasons...Don't be too surprise if all you people are the ones dressed like bitc***.

Your false-flag operations are well known now.

America is on to you.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of your beloved leader, the most powerful twoofer in the entire known universe;:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stupid Edomite bastard...I'm an American.

You Israeli's think you can use your communist propaganda media and blame other nations for your endless crimes here in America!

Just use the America goy to fight against "your" enemies while you so-called "jews bankrupt America" in an "economic coup" and replace our freedom with communism masked as security...Right.

You people are well hated in the entire middle east (And World) for very good reasons...Don't be too surprise if all you people are the ones dressed like bitc***.

Your false-flag operations are well known now.

America is on to you.

Dumbass goyem shithead! You start a thread about iran claiming that israel did 911 and then act offended that I post a picture of the idiotic president of that country, calling it a false flag?

You really are a piece of work, How have you survived thus far without accidently killing yourself?

I offer the above statement as evidence that natural selection sometimes fails.

I am born and raised in the usa, just like most all of us Rothschilds.

You aspire to be an idiot, yet you will likely never achieve your goal due to lack of inteligence.

That's right, your too fucking stupid to be an idiot!

tombraiderbringit5re.jpg

The winepress was trodden without the city, (outside the city wall) and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, (blood six feet deep) by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.(Blood runs 1,600 furlongs within and beyond the valley). Rev 14:20.

Better men than you have tried. They all failed. And you're just an angry internet retard. :lol:

You're a Israeli...nothing more.

The dual citizenship trick is how you people believe that you can take-over the American government.

3% of the total population now being in control of so many sensitive area's of American Society says it all.

The false-flag operation called 9-11 was planned and financed with the same Zionist banking structure that planned and bankrolled the Bolshevik revolution, that brought communism to Russia.

Stalin the Jew, and the Zionist Soviet Union is one of you people's best kept secrets.

First Russia...Next America...Right?

You think the war that ended it for the Zionist Soviet Union will also end America...Right?

The two wars caused by your false-flag act of terrorism (9-11) is something you think you have gotten away with...no not this time Zionist scum.

Just end it for yourself as long as your trifiling as* remains your endless torment will only increase.

You can't even die and escape your fate.

Last edited:

The dual citizenship trick is how you people believe that you can take-over the American government.

3% of the total population now being in control of of many sensitive area's of American Society says it all.

The false-flag operation called 9-11 was planned and financed with the same Zionist banking structure that planned and bankrolled the Bolshevik revolution, that brought communism to Russia.

Stalin the Jew, and the Zionist Soviet Union is one of you people's best kept secrets.

Just end it for yourself as long as your trifiling as* remains your torment will only increase.

:eusa_eh: Really, you know this how?

Too fucking funny. Remember goy, you were put here for our amusement, nothing more. When you cease to amuse us you will be terminated.

3% of the total population now being in control of of many sensitive area's of American Society says it all.

Just end it for yourself as long as your trifiling as* remains your torment will only increase.

Too fucking funny. Remember goy, you were put here for our amusement, nothing more. When you cease to amuse us you will be terminated.

This is what you believe about everyone but your own cursed (Zionist) people.

Your confession is noted.

It makes no difference what you "noted". the fact is your powerless, otherwise you wouldn't be here posting your spew. It makes no difference what you think, do or record, it shall all be as dust in the wind when your gone, and you have neither the choice or the control to determine your own end.

3% of the total population now being in control of so many sensitive area's of American Society says it all.

You think the war that ended it for the Zionist Soviet Union will also end America...Right?

The two wars caused by your false-flag act of terrorism (9-11) is something you think you have gotten away with...no not this time Zionist scum.

Just end it for yourself as long as your trifiling as* remains your endless torment will only increase.

You can't even die and escape your fate.
Bring it, boy. Get off your lazy ass and do something about it.

But you can't. You're a coward.

internetnazis.jpg

It makes no difference what you "noted". the fact is your powerless, otherwise you wouldn't be here posting your spew. It makes no difference what you think, do or record, it shall all be as dust in the wind when your gone, and you have neither the choice or the control to determine your own end.

Truth can take care of itself.

It has a way of finding it's way to it's many destinations, even from a message board.

All the many millions spent in the whole edomite communist propaganda media "truth" is not found ...only lies, fallacy, exploitation, and manipulation. All lies have an expiration date, and the people that spread lies.

See...truth is immortal, and whatever is true will be true in year 2020, 2080, 5070, 20,017, 580,090, and beyond.

So what do you know about power....disgusting turd?

Light years ahead of you.

You'll be needed for a pathetic example to countless generations.

Don't knock my methods...why should anyone attempt to save you cursed losers from your own self-destruction.

Everyone is not clueless about what comes next.

Just keep digging you Zionist are doing fine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back