iran, another stunning victory for Obama

Polls show Americans want no war on Iran. They prefer negotiation, and containment.

Why?

Because the American voters are sick of the US being at war, and because the Iraq War was so badly mismanaged by the GOP. Why won't conservatives accept this?

Iran is more populous and much bigger than iraq, and conservatives are trying to argue that bombing Iran would be less costly and less risky than the Iraq War. No one is buying this. And conservatives, it's your fault that no one is buying it.

Obama got the Syrians to give up their chemical weapons, the Iranians to give up their nuclear weapons, and he got bin Laden and Gadaffi.

All without trillion dollar invasions.

It helps to have a smart president.

Yeah, to bad we haven't seen one in the last 5 years.

-Geaux

For the third election in a row, Democrats will brand the GOP Presidential nominee as "the next Bush",and it will work. And the GOP will once again highlight Bush in a brief, "if you blink, you'll miss it" video at their convention.

When Iran gets a nuke in 2-3 years...the media will cover up Obama's fingerprints on the bomb.

The aggressiveness of the American right is why Iran might get a bomb. Constant saber rattling from GOP Senators has been a disaster.

No the disaster has been the constant pants dropping by the Chief Executive. Remember the "clear red line"? Yeah, the mullahs do.

I'm embarrassed for conservatives in how timid they are in openly calling for the war on Iran that they really want.

I know that the Iraq War mistake really cost the GOP and conservatism at the polls, and frankly, they deserved the beat downs. Their timidity is understandable. But the conservatives trying to hide their obvious "pants tent" for another war in the middle east only makes their already-bad reputation on foreign policy even worse.

Any conservative that doesn't say talking to Iran is pointless, and that and we should have bombed them years ago, and that the negative economic consequences of a bombing of Iran would be worth it, are liars.

Conservatives have learned nothing form their flopped Wars of Choice, and their deserved electoral humiliations. They are still the same War Monkeys from 2003.

Last edited:
When Iran gets a nuke in 2-3 years...the media will cover up Obama's fingerprints on the bomb.

The aggressiveness of the American right is why Iran might get a bomb. Constant saber rattling from GOP Senators has been a disaster.

No the disaster has been the constant pants dropping by the Chief Executive. Remember the "clear red line"? Yeah, the mullahs do.

The American people were against a bombing of Syria, and their relentless calls and emails to Congress, stopped Obama from repeating the Iraq War and Libya bombing mistakes. . Your side failed to convince the American people. Bring it up with American people, not Obama.

The American people were against a bombing of Syria, and their relentless calls and emails to Congress, stopped Obama from repeating the Iraq War and Libya bombing mistakes. . Your side failed to convince the American people. Bring it up with American people, not Obama.

Governing based on polls is a sure sign of a weak leader.

Israel has a bomb that can take out Europe?
You do realize Israel has many nuclear weapons correct? And yes they have a plan to nuke Europe. Oh excuse me its "every nation that can militarily defeat them" Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You claimed that Israel has one bomb, and that they plan to detonate it over Europe. I challenge that, and you respond with a Wiki article that talks about "Israel's hypothetical deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence."

Great job.

I said they only had one bomb? Hm. Must be a mistake there. I fixed my mistake and posted exactly what Israel has said that they will attack any nation they see as a military threat...so most of the Arab World.

Israel has a bomb that can take out Europe?
You do realize Israel has many nuclear weapons correct? And yes they have a plan to nuke Europe. Oh excuse me its "every nation that can militarily defeat them" Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All that babble and nothing of substance.Amazing
Of course the nutjob Nazi speaks....

Says the whack job advocating destroying ANOTHER nation because of so called "wmd's" yeah I am the crazy one for sure.

Hey NS?

You should stop advocating a forlorn party of old (the Nazis) who were bent on annihilating an entire race before you lecture anyone on destroying nations.
That race is intent on destroying my race. So its either take the fight to them or be destroyed. Oh and you should do some research on the transfer agreement Hitler had with the Zionists to transport jews out of Germany not destroy them...I would have preferred that and I am sure if The great one was alive now he would as well since he can see the ONLY solution to that problem is eradication.
Obama has been a complete, and utter failure with no victories. Later this year when Israel attacks Iran you may realize what a fake ass leader he is.
Ah so its the US's job to attack Iran for Israel's sake? Showing your true colors there dupe...Israel can more than handle themselves.

No wonder Mitt lost. What an idiot you are.

No wonder Mitt lost. What an idiot you are.

What was Mitt leader of? Oh yeah, you dont know and it doesnt matter. Just another deflection from the retarded step child of USMB.

Yep it reminds me of this

On October 21, 1994, the United States and North Korea signed an agreement-the Agreed Framework-calling upon Pyongyang to freeze operation and construction of nuclear reactors suspected of being part of a covert nuclear weapons program in exchange for two proliferation-resistant nuclear power reactors. The agreement also called upon the United States to supply North Korea with fuel oil pending construction of the reactors. An international consortium called the Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization (KEDO) was formed to implement the agreement.
The U.S.-North Korean Agreed Framework at a Glance | Arms Control Association

Rosett: Iran Follows in North Korea's Nuclear Shoes - WSJ.com

Forum List

Back