Introverts - The new entrepreneurs ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's a very unique insight that never occurred to me before. You look at a lot of successful people in all walks of life and many seem to share these same qualities initially at least.

Patrick Bet-David's always got a few good words of advice to give you.

It's a very unique insight that never occurred to me before. You look at a lot of successful people in all walks of life and many seem to share these same qualities initially at least.

Alot of what he said was true. The ability to be alone gives a large advantage over other people. People abhor being alone and this can be used against them in long term negotiations. The other point he had that drove things home is there are no secrets around me. While others are loud I am paying attention. I know all th dirty laundry around me.

Alot of what he said was true. The ability to be alone gives a large advantage over other people. People abhor being alone and this can be used against them in long term negotiations. The other point he had that drove things home is there are no secrets around me. While others are loud I am paying attention. I know all th dirty laundry around me.

I missed a major spot I agree with and that is the one where I am more trusted. People tend to tell me their deepest darkest secrets. That trust allows me to borrow just about any thing. Some things I can currently go borrow are six boats, an air plane, a backhoe, the list goes on and on. I can go borrow equipment from any company I have ever worked for and I tend to maintain those relationships for the long haul. Just last night their were six people in my living room who have been my freind since grade school. I have a couple freinds I litteraly have pictures of me and them in dipers together.

Forum List

Back