Introduction To North Korea Media

I do not trust state controlled media.

I have read that many newspapers in China survive only because the dictatorship in Beijing makes all companies subscribe to them.

When the copies arrive, however, no one reads the propaganda. The papers are thrown into the trashcans.

Most Americans do not trust the media, either.

The North Korean.....er, Democrat state media did the job they are paid to do: they won the election for Beijing Biden by hiding the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.

"Roughly 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they had known about his record as well as that of President Trump, found the survey commissioned by the conservative Media Research Center.

The biggest movement away from Mr. Biden was among his voters who only after the election learned about shady business deals involving Mr. Biden’s son, Hunter. Forty-five percent of Biden voters said they didn’t know about Hunter Biden’s deals, and 9.4% said they would not have voted for the former vice president had they known.

“The national news media stole this election,” Media Research Center founder L. Brent Bozell III said on a conference call with conservative activists. “As far as I’m concerned, they stole it from President Trump by deliberately censoring and keeping from the American people those stories which had the American people known would have led to his reelection unquestionably.”

Forum List

Back