Insanely Brutal

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
As we face this next presidential election that is the path we are looking. Americans and America as a whole have been the victim of a beat down the last seven years from its own government. Various groups have been victims of this last seven years most notably the attack on WW2 veterans.

From the death lists in the V.A. to the closing of a WW2 open air memorial. We SHOULD have learned something when those vets took down that fence and stacked neatly in front of the White House. We SHOULD have learned that this country belongs to us and NOT them.

We SHOULD have learned something when the White House used tax money to buy and install large panels to block the view of Mt. Rushmore. But much like a wife who is use to getting beat and covering for the abuser we took it and sat
SILENT.

And like all abusive relationships the abuse is about to escalate. Its going from government beating us to friends of government beating us. Hillary says YES we can take in 600k in Syrian AND Somali savages. Bernie says we can take even more.

Women in America will soon learn to live like German or Swedish women. Subject to rape/beatings or death because a certain group is BORED. And a huge percentage of Americans are alright with that, mainly if not ALL democrats.

At some point you NEED to ask yourself just what exactly did you do to deserve the beatings? Part of that can be found in what you are told by the abuser.
"You didn't build that"...

A large part of the infrastructure we enjoy today was built by our dads and grand fathers. Those same ones who fought the war and returned home to build a better life for ALL. They CHOSE to take jobs, hard jobs, big jobs and what in MANY cases seemed to be IMPOSSIBLE jobs.

THEY built safe areas to live, work and play NOT government but PEOPLE.
Its government who has NEVER built anything NOT the first plane NOR the first car or even rolled toilet paper. EVERYTHING we used today was built by a man or a woman and NOT a government.

"America should share its wealth"
If I buy something from you for a dollar and sell it for five you HAVE all the money you are entitled to. I owe you NOTHING when its MY idea, investment effort or time that added value.

"Government SHOULD run everything"
That is NOT governments job. Government is only an after thought of a organized population. Be it political {Republic} OR religion is JUST organizing people. A republic relies on people to organize and civilized a people. Religion relies on a supreme being to organize and civilize a people.

BOTH can be rife with corruption because man CANNOT build anything without a degree of corruption. How does this all tie in with the coming election? Man has ALLOWED the building of one of the most hateful most corrupt political parties in the history of the United States and for the last seven years has ALLOWED that group to openly be insanely brutal to its CITIZENS.

What stands before us with Hillary could be one of the cruel and brutal forms of party corruption ever seen by man in this country. Obama's last seven years have been our "Battered Wife Syndrome" years. Hillary's personal history SHOWS that she can be the most vile vindictive corrupt brutal person to her enemy's {Freedom AND Liberty} That has ever trod the ground of THIS nation.

HER programs are NO different NOR better then that of King George himself.
And he WAS government OUR government. am often asked on Russian boards why we Americans are rushing TOWARDS what they are running FROM?

I would guess its because we ALLOWED by freedom by liberty 47% of the population to get ignorant stupid and cruel. And for once, that 47% {democrats} did not let us down.

Fury

If I thought the world was as doomed as you claim, I would just go hide in a cave somewhere. Just something you might want to consider since you can't figure out where you live anyway.

Again the Op makes false accusations, connections and erroneous proclamations, that only a actual , certifiable mentally ill bigoted slapdick could make.
Even worse is his absolute certainty that what he believes is factual and anyone who calls him on his twisted pov is evil and antiamerican.

Again the Op makes false accusations, connections and erroneous proclamations, that only a actual , certifiable mentally ill bigoted slapdick could make.
Even worse is his absolute certainty that what he believes is factual and anyone who calls him on his twisted pov is evil and antiamerican.

You can't blame the poor demented fool. He thinks he has a 214 IQ. Who knows what other crazy stuff flows through that defective mind.

You can't blame the poor demented fool. He thinks he has a 214 IQ. Who knows what other crazy stuff flows through that defective mind.
.00000214 behind the decimal point.

Not sure about anyone...but you would qualify.

Only in your masturbation fantasy.

I only think of you when I'm taking a shit.

Kick your ass point by point.
1, Are you saying there was NO fence put up around a WW2 open air memorial?
2. Are you saying government did not buy and erect panels to block the view of Mt. Rushmore?
3, Are you saying WW2 vets did not build huge parts of our infrastructure?
4, Are you saying a political party or group IS corruption free?

You need to go back under the porch and shut the hell up. Your ignorance meter is red lining.

I'm guessing RWNJs have a stupid gene that is activated by interaction with other RWNJs on discussion boards. I've noticed that many right wingers seem almost reasonable when they first get here, but it doesn't take them long before they go stark raving mad. The site owners should have someone look into that.

Kick your ass point by point.
1, Are you saying there was NO fence put up around a WW2 open air memorial?
2. Are you saying government did not buy and erect panels to block the view of Mt. Rushmore?
3, Are you saying WW2 vets did not build huge parts of our infrastructure?
4, Are you saying a political party or group IS corruption free?

You need to go back under the porch and shut the hell up. Your ignorance meter is red lining.

I'm saying that your conclusions are nuts.

As we face this next presidential election that is the path we are looking. Americans and America as a whole have been the victim of a beat down the last seven years from its own government. Various groups have been victims of this last seven years most notably the attack on WW2 veterans.

From the death lists in the V.A. to the closing of a WW2 open air memorial. We SHOULD have learned something when those vets took down that fence and stacked neatly in front of the White House. We SHOULD have learned that this country belongs to us and NOT them.

We SHOULD have learned something when the White House used tax money to buy and install large panels to block the view of Mt. Rushmore. But much like a wife who is use to getting beat and covering for the abuser we took it and sat
SILENT.

And like all abusive relationships the abuse is about to escalate. Its going from government beating us to friends of government beating us. Hillary says YES we can take in 600k in Syrian AND Somali savages. Bernie says we can take even more.

Women in America will soon learn to live like German or Swedish women. Subject to rape/beatings or death because a certain group is BORED. And a huge percentage of Americans are alright with that, mainly if not ALL democrats.

At some point you NEED to ask yourself just what exactly did you do to deserve the beatings? Part of that can be found in what you are told by the abuser.

A large part of the infrastructure we enjoy today was built by our dads and grand fathers. Those same ones who fought the war and returned home to build a better life for ALL. They CHOSE to take jobs, hard jobs, big jobs and what in MANY cases seemed to be IMPOSSIBLE jobs.

Its government who has NEVER built anything NOT the first plane NOR the first car or even rolled toilet paper. EVERYTHING we used today was built by a man or a woman and NOT a government.

If I buy something from you for a dollar and sell it for five you HAVE all the money you are entitled to. I owe you NOTHING when its MY idea, investment effort or time that added value.

That is NOT governments job. Government is only an after thought of a organized population. Be it political {Republic} OR religion is JUST organizing people. A republic relies on people to organize and civilized a people. Religion relies on a supreme being to organize and civilize a people.

BOTH can be rife with corruption because man CANNOT build anything without a degree of corruption. How does this all tie in with the coming election? Man has ALLOWED the building of one of the most hateful most corrupt political parties in the history of the United States and for the last seven years has ALLOWED that group to openly be insanely brutal to its CITIZENS.

What stands before us with Hillary could be one of the cruel and brutal forms of party corruption ever seen by man in this country. Obama's last seven years have been our "Battered Wife Syndrome" years. Hillary's personal history SHOWS that she can be the most vile vindictive corrupt brutal person to her enemy's {Freedom AND Liberty} That has ever trod the ground of THIS nation.

And he WAS government OUR government. am often asked on Russian boards why we Americans are rushing TOWARDS what they are running FROM?

I would guess its because we ALLOWED by freedom by liberty 47% of the population to get ignorant stupid and cruel. And for once, that 47% {democrats} did not let us down.

Fury

The Leftists hate Veterans, we know this, well not ALL Leftists, but most of them. The Leftists say they are pro-women, yet often they act in the opposite manner.

That's a very peculiar time to crank one out .

That's a very peculiar time to crank one out .
It's a cause and effect phenomenon. I hear the splash...and then I think..."bombs away Daws...".....

SILENT.

Fury

The Leftists hate Veterans, we know this, well not ALL Leftists, but most of them. The Leftists say they are pro-women, yet often they act in the opposite manner.

Name a leftist who hates veterans. One. Then....prove it. Thanks.

SILENT.

Fury

Name a leftist who hates veterans. One. Then....prove it. Thanks.

The ACLU hate Veterans and they're mega Leftists.

SILENT.

Fury

What a load of dingos' kidneys.

Forum List

Back