Insane request from Biden team

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Biden’s transition team claims there is a very real fear that members of the national guard who support President Trump might kill Biden during the inauguration so they’ve asked commanders to confiscate all ammo and magazines from the soldiers. Biden’s team asked if it would be possible to determine which soldiers voted in GOP primaries or who have contributed to GOP candidates so commanders could station them away from the president-elect.

The request was refused.

The useful idiot is no longer useful.....they'll shoot his Muppet ass and blame a trump supporter ...I wouldn't put it past the bastards....although the thought of watching his head explode in a loop over and over on the interwebs is quite appealing.....jussayin

Biden’s transition team claims there is a very real fear that members of the national guard who support President Trump might kill Biden during the inauguration so they’ve asked commanders to confiscate all ammo and magazines from the soldiers. Biden’s team asked if it would be possible to determine which soldiers voted in GOP primaries or who have contributed to GOP candidates so commanders could station them away from the president-elect.

The request was refused.

The useful idiot is no longer useful.....they'll shoot his Muppet ass and blame a trump supporter ...I wouldn't put it past the bastards....although the thought of watching his head explode in a loop over and over on the interwebs is quite appealing.....jussayin
Chairman Xiden wants to politicize the military just like they have done to the CIA, FBI, DOJ, IRS......

The request was refused.

What is the purpose of armed guards who have been disarmed? Also, profiling soldiers based on who they voted for in the last election? WTF?

If he didn’t accept cheating his way to election he wouldn’t have anything to worry about.
Americans don’t assassinate Americans.
They kill the the enemy.

Americans don't assassinate Americans? JFK, MLK, and John Lennon might disagree with you. Gabbie Gifford, Ronald Reagan, Steve Scalise and George Wallace would also argue with you, even though they survived their assassination attempts. I am sure there are more, but I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee and not at full speed yet.

If he didn’t accept cheating his way to election he wouldn’t have anything to worry about.
They kill the the enemy.

Americans don't assassinate Americans? JFK, MLK, and John Lennon might disagree with you. Gabbie Gifford, Ronald Reagan, Steve Scalise and George Wallace would also argue with you, even though they survived their assassination attempts. I am sure there are more, but I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee and not at full speed yet.
The worst part is that these guys would celebrate a successful attack.

They kill the the enemy.

And all of those assassins were Dems---so still americans dont assassinate americans. Crazy libs do.

They kill the the enemy.

John Lennon wasn't an American. He never officially became a citizen even though he moved here. He had planned on becoming a citizen before he was murdered.

They kill the the enemy.

And all of those assassins were Dems---so still americans dont assassinate americans. Crazy libs do.

LMAO!! So people you disagree with lose their status as Americans? Nice dodge.

They kill the the enemy.

John Lennon wasn't an American. He never officially became a citizen even though he moved here. He had planned on becoming a citizen before he was murdered.

Good point. I stand corrected.

The request was refused.

Sounds like democrats will spend the rest of their days in a bubble behind bullet proof glass like your average despot.

JFK.. Killed by a communist defector allowed back in for some reason.

MLK Killed by a democrook.

John Lennon was a bed wetting limey, not an American.

Giffords was shot by a leftist lunatic who wanted pot to be currency,

Steve Scalice, shot by a Bernie Turd,

George Wallace's assailant also wanted to shoot Nixon. Probably not a guy a rational person would call a law abiding right wing Christian. Same for Reagan's assailant who wanted to bed down a leftist psychopath dyke.

Your retort fails.

JFK.. Killed by a communist defector allowed back in for some reason.

MLK Killed by a democrook.

John Lennon was a bed wetting limey, not an American.

Giffords was shot by a leftist lunatic who wanted pot to be currency,

Steve Scalice, shot by a Bernie Turd,

George Wallace's assailant also wanted to shoot Nixon. Probably not a guy a rational person would call a law abiding right wing Christian. Same for Reagan's assailant who wanted to bed down a leftist psychopath dyke.

Your retort fails.

I said I was wrong concerning John Lennon.

The rest are accurate. They may not have been people you agreed with, or even sane. But they were American citizens. Unless you want to redefine the term "American".

The request was refused.

Let's be fair.

The United States of America that we were born into (even if you're only one year old) no longer exists.

We now live in two different nations, spiritually speaking.

So I can understand why Mr. Biden's team wants to ensure that anyone with firearms is not a security risk.

Just remember what has happened to some foreign leaders who were not careful to vet those who were supposed to be loyal. The most notorious case was that of Egypt's President Sadat.

The request was refused.

What is the purpose of armed guards who have been disarmed? Also, profiling soldiers based on who they voted for in the last election? WTF?
Welcome to the new normal

I said I was wrong concerning John Lennon.

The rest are accurate. They may not have been people you agreed with, or even sane. But they were American citizens. Unless you want to redefine the term "American".

Semantics.

So they were "citizens". Oswald was a total traitor, defected to the USSR and apparently such a jerkoff they wouldn't even take him and threw him out. If you want to call him an "American" when he renounced that himself it's on you. In the same line of thought, I do not share the same values, culture, morality, or virtues as people who commit acts of violence in order to promote a political philosophy that leads to widespread poverty, genocide, totalitarianism. I have NOTHING in common with "people" who riot and burn down buildings because their social justice warrior professors told them our president is the second coming of hitler.

So I will indeed assert these malignant pieces of shit ARE NOT AMERICANS.

They will get in your face and declare they hate this country, they hate the founders, they hate the Bill of Rights and the COTUS. Then they will spit in your face and strike you for refusing to kneel and chant "Black Lives Matter".

The request was refused.

Like I said in the beginning, president Harris.

Forum List

Back