Inflation Tamed? Real Wages Up. USMB trigger warning: Its good news

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Inflation rises just 0.1% in March and 5% from a year ago as Inflation Reduction Act takes hold. Food and Gas offset each other to be flat and everything else looked good with the lone except being housing. Housing is a double edged sword as appreciation creates wealth.

Looks like Biden has it all under control as wages are up more than inflation since before the pandemic. Second graph has the real wage report from the BLS. Are you tired of winning yet?

Sample

IMG_0027.jpeg

IMG_0028.png

Real Wages are up

Some additional good news:

Consumers are spending (Chart 1)
Wage increase is greatest at the bottom (Chart 2)
Savings rate is in range of historical s (chart 3)… granted it just says people are as broke as always.

IMG_0030.png
IMG_0029.png
IMG_0031.png

Inflation rises just 0.1% in March and 5% from a year ago as Inflation Reduction Act takes hold. Food and Gas offset each other to be flat and everything else looked good with the lone except being housing. Housing is a double edged sword as appreciation creates wealth.

Looks like Biden has it all under control as wages are up more than inflation since before the pandemic. Second graph has the real wage report from the BLS. Are you tired of winning yet?

Sample

View attachment 776012

View attachment 776014

Real Wages are up
It won't matter...they'll scream 'fake news' and carry on. There will be a rash of 'whatabouts' and comparisons with pre-pandemic stats.
Someone will mention eggs~

Am expecting 50% easily before year end .
Largest contributor to that will be dollar collapse due to BRICKS domination and end of petrodollar .
Biggest shake up ever in the modern world .
Short the shit out of it and become a zillionaire man. Sounds like you have it all figured out. Meanwhile I just put a decent amount into the S&P Index fund. Who knows? I think your prediction is a stretch though.

The elimination of temp SNAP increases due to Covid earlier this year helps for sure. Fewer dollars chasing products in the food markets. Also, eliminating this will get people back into the work force- increasing the supply of labor and reducing the price of labor.

I'm always glad to see good news, but none of this was caused by the "inflation reduction act".

The elimination of temp SNAP increases due to Covid earlier this year helps for sure. Fewer dollars chasing products in the food markets. Also, eliminating this will get people back into the work force- increasing the supply of labor and reducing the price of labor.

I'm always glad to see good news, but none of this was caused by the "inflation reduction act".
There is record people in the workforce and record low unemployment. Participation is down cuz people are retiring as the population ages.. basically the age group with the lowest participation rate is growing the fastest. We will need some strong immigration plans if we want to keep growing.

There is record people in the workforce and record low unemployment. Participation is down cuz people are retiring as the population ages.. basically the age group with the lowest participation rate is growing the fastest. We will need some strong immigration plans if we want to keep growing.

Bringing in immigrants who are highly skilled in fields like engineering and proctology is the key to any successful policy. Make sure these foreign countries send us their very best, instead of just laborers or even less desirably, criminals. Sleepy Joe has been whining about the Tremendous Nation of El Salvador jailing all of their MS 13'ers, we don't want him to pressure Bukele into sending them here.

Sample

View attachment 776012

View attachment 776014

Real Wages are up
The $3.60 at the local gas stations this morning in my AO (a 6 cent increase from yesterday). You are full of shit so you can take and stick your charts-n-graphs where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:

Yeah, those ninety-year-old welfare bums kill me.

I'm not sure I've ever seen you post an honest post.
The REAL reason people are forced back into the work force (especially the elderly) is because it has become impossible to keep their homes and eat with their previously adequate income due to Bidenflation. When desperation drives the workforce it is a very bad thing for all.

Your dishonesty is hopefully apparent to most who read your deceptive nonsense. You are far out of touch with mainstream.
The only people who think and talk as you do are the elite who are behind the demise of the average American.
And while you enjoy your luxury, these hard working millions find very little relief in their 2nd jobs as people like yourself gloat on perpetual tax increases.

More Americans need a 2nd job to make ends meet — and it's sending a troubling message about the economy

Last edited:

And we only had to add trillions to the debt and double the price of EVERYTHING to get there!

Another record is the amount of cash in money market funds - about $5 trillion.

Once those yields begin to dip, and that could happen at any time, what folks do with that cash could get interesting. Much will go into bonds and bond funds, since they'll be attractive (they already are).

The general consensus is that a GDP slowdown is on the way soon. We'll see, but unless something really goes sideways it may not be bad or long.

The $3.60 at the local gas stations this morning in my AO (a 6 cent increase from yesterday). You are full of shit so you can take and stick your charts-n-graphs where the sun don't shine.
The hick cries about 6 cents. Suffer.

Am expecting 50% easily before year end .
Largest contributor to that will be dollar collapse due to BRICKS domination and end of petrodollar .
Biggest shake up ever in the modern world .

Bookmarked so at the end of the year we can all laugh at you.

I'm not sure I've ever seen you post an honest post.
The REAL reason people are forced back into the work force (especially the elderly) is because it has become impossible to keep their homes and eat with their previously adequate income due to Bidenflation. When desperation drives the workforce it is a very bad thing for all.

Your dishonesty is hopefully apparent to most who read your deceptive nonsense. You are far out of touch with mainstream.
The only people who think and talk as you do are the elite who are behind the demise of the average American.
And while you enjoy your luxury, these hard working millions find very little relief in their 2nd jobs as people like yourself gloat on perpetual tax increases.

More Americans need a 2nd job to make ends meet — and it's sending a troubling message about the economy

The percent of people working multiple jobs is lower than it was most of the Trump admin. Why were so many doing it then?

1681398640210.png

Sample

View attachment 776012

View attachment 776014

Real Wages are up
Food and gasoline are still much more expensive than when biden took office

And he’s still busy destroying the oil and gas economy

So its not going to get better in the future

Forum List

Back