Incoming Michigan State Rep Went From The Picket Line to Ballot Box...Wisconsin Autoworker Dodged Death Threats to Grow a Fighting, Multiracial union!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The middle class built America, but I know who built the middle class: unions!

I have nothing against unions, I've drank with the business agents and organizers of Big Labor that congregate at the nation's Italian Clubs.

I understand that unions provide a legal way to make a living for these muscle heads and those at the top of the Labor Food Chain are doing really well.

But I don't glorify their work, or credit it for things that they aren't responsible for. Decades like the Roaring 20's were times when labor unions were at their nadir, and unions just picked up the pace in the 1930's as things went to hell in a handbasket. The 1950's weren't nearly as tremendous especially for low income Americans- even as the unionists were at high tide.

• Banned
We need take vengeance on the rich -- the squalid ones -- and give their stuff to the poor. Millions of poor people will respond: YESSSSS!!!

We need take vengeance on the rich -- the squalid ones -- and give their stuff to the poor. Millions of poor people will respond: YESSSSS!!!
Having grown up poor and around a lot of others I can say we don't want their stuff we just don't want them to put up road blocks to keep us from getting are own stuff. 10years L.I.U.N.A. and then 10 years under AFSCME contract. A Labor lawyer kicked some you know what representing me once. I was his first Baptist :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back