In Joe Biden's son's upcoming federal gun crimes trial, witness testified that Biden smoked crack "every 20 minutes except when he slept"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The left has surrendered the gun control debate over this case. I hope it was worth it for them.

LOL

Hunter Biden’s ex-wife, sister-in-law-turned-lover to take witness stand in his gun trial​

Hunter’s former spouse Kathleen Buhle, his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden and ex-girlfriend Zoe Kestan all have memories of the now-54-year-old’s near-constant drug use during the period in October 2018 when he lied about his addiction and purchased a handgun, according to Monday court filings.

Hunter deliberately claimed on a federal background check form that he was neither a user of controlled substances nor an addict when buying the firearm on Oct. 12, 2018, prosecutors allege, pointing out in filings earlier this year that cocaine was found on the gun’s pouch.

Kestan is alleged to have told prosecutors that during her more than nine-month relationship with Hunter in 2018 he smoked crack cocaine “every 20 minutes except when he slept.”

So you are all for the government saying that you can’t have a gun if you use a “controlled substance” ?

If someone smokes pot, and lies on their application

They should go to jail?

I know that crack is way worse

But they are both labeled “controlled substances” in the eyes of the feds

State pot laws are overridden

Just wanna be clear on what you are saying

The left has surrendered the gun control debate over this case. I hope it was worth it for them.

LOL

Hunter Biden’s ex-wife, sister-in-law-turned-lover to take witness stand in his gun trial​

Hunter’s former spouse Kathleen Buhle, his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden and ex-girlfriend Zoe Kestan all have memories of the now-54-year-old’s near-constant drug use during the period in October 2018 when he lied about his addiction and purchased a handgun, according to Monday court filings.

Hunter deliberately claimed on a federal background check form that he was neither a user of controlled substances nor an addict when buying the firearm on Oct. 12, 2018, prosecutors allege, pointing out in filings earlier this year that cocaine was found on the gun’s pouch.

Kestan is alleged to have told prosecutors that during her more than nine-month relationship with Hunter in 2018 he smoked crack cocaine “every 20 minutes except when he slept.”

Why isn't Hunter Biden being charged with two charges of unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of a firearm? The pistol he's being charged with illegally purchasing was a Colt Cobra in .38 Special, and was shown in one or more of the laptop photos.

But another photo on the laptop shows him holding a semi-auto pistol, which would be another charge of unlawful user in possession...

1716320890475.png

So you are all for the government saying that you can’t have a gun if you use a “controlled substance” ?

They should go to jail?

If you don't like the current law, work to get it changed.

This thread is about Joe Biden's son's upcoming trial for federal gun crimes.

Why isn't Hunter Biden being charged with two charges of unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of a firearm? The pistol he's being charged with illegally purchasing was a Colt Cobra in .38 Special, and was shown in one or more of the laptop photos.

But another photo on the laptop shows him holding a semi-auto pistol, which would be another charge of unlawful user in possession...

View attachment 950068

I wonder if he didn't legally purchase that gun. It may be stolen or black market.

If you don't like the current law, work to get it changed.

This thread is about Joe Biden's son's upcoming trial for federal gun crimes.
That’s exactly why I asked you if you thought that he should go to jail for lying about using a “controlled substance”

Him goin to jail IS on point as far this thread goes

I didn’t say shit about “the current law”

Not sure why you can’t answer a simple yes or no question

They should go to jail?

Marijuana is a schedule I controlled substance and no matter what state laws say, is still federally-illegal. So in other words, being a casual user of marijuana and lying on a BATF form 4473 is a federal crime, just as being a user of marijuana and being in possession of a firearm is a federal crime.

Just as anyone, drug user or not, being in possession of a firearm and being inside a post office or on the grounds of a public school, is committing federal crime.

Marijuana is a schedule I controlled substance and no matter what state laws say, is still federally-illegal. So in other words, being a casual user of marijuana and lying on a BATF form 4473 is a federal crime, just as being a user of marijuana and being in possession of a firearm is a federal crime.

Just as anyone, drug user or not, being in possession of a firearm and being inside a post office or on the grounds of a public school, is committing federal crime.
Thanks

That’s what I said above

Just less elegantly 😄

Forum List

Back