In full-page newspaper ad, 13 Iowa voters apologize for supporting Obama in 2008

ouch...
letter at site

SNIP:

12:08 PM, Oct 17, 2012 | by Jason Noble |
Comments
Categories: Iowa Politics Insider

A full-page Mitt Romney campaign ad in today’s Cedar Rapids Gazette takes the form of an open letter from 13 Iowans who say they voted for President Barack Obama in 2008 but regret their choice and won’t do so again in 2012.

The letter is phrased as an apology, and lays out a case for why Romney, the Republican nominee is a better choice this time around.

“Mitt Romney will deliver the real recovery that President Obama has failed to bring, he’ll get Americans working again, and he’ll turn our economy around,” the letter says.

Here’s the ad:

ad and the rest here
http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...pologize-for-supporting-obama-in-2008/article
well shows how big romney operation is now. he overwhelming obama in swing states and this is showing with these newspapers ad.

so conservative are right to smell the white house" heading their way

Where are all you people coming from? You can't spell in english at all and you make no sense whatsoever grammatically.

Technically, it's English, not english.:eusa_whistle:

Tell those 13 idiots Obama is still getting 7 electoral votes from their state.

They wasted their money.

ouch...
letter at site

SNIP:

12:08 PM, Oct 17, 2012 | by Jason Noble |
Comments
Categories: Iowa Politics Insider

A full-page Mitt Romney campaign ad in today’s Cedar Rapids Gazette takes the form of an open letter from 13 Iowans who say they voted for President Barack Obama in 2008 but regret their choice and won’t do so again in 2012.

The letter is phrased as an apology, and lays out a case for why Romney, the Republican nominee is a better choice this time around.

“Mitt Romney will deliver the real recovery that President Obama has failed to bring, he’ll get Americans working again, and he’ll turn our economy around,” the letter says.

Here’s the ad:

ad and the rest here
http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...pologize-for-supporting-obama-in-2008/article

:lol::lol::lol: The funniest part is that it sounds like you believe this. :lol::lol::lol:

In 4 years a whole 13 people came out in an ad this close to the election to say they regret supporting Obama? The election is over folks. No need to vote. How does Obama stand a chance against this staggering amount of opposition? :eusa_whistle:

Fecking bigot!
well either way every one can vote for who they want.

deep down you sense conservative more motivated to vote then liberals in election and in end that why romney will win. his base more hungury this time around

Yes, it does appear to be that way. I think last night's debate pretty much sealed the election. But at this point I can only hope. No matter who wins I will keep on keeping on but I sure would like to be able to cling to my guns and religion while I do.
With respect, I believe you mean "...while I can."

In 4 years a whole 13 people came out in an ad this close to the election to say they regret supporting Obama? The election is over folks. No need to vote. How does Obama stand a chance against this staggering amount of opposition? :eusa_whistle:
Boy, are YOU in for a rude awakening. :lmao:

My point is that many more than 13 people probably regret voting for Obama at this point. This is nothing more than a cheap political ad, and an ineffective one at that. They could only find 13 people?

Boy, are YOU in for a rude awakening. :lmao:

My point is that many more than 13 people probably regret voting for Obama at this point. This is nothing more than a cheap political ad, and an ineffective one at that. They could only find 13 people?
I expect most Obama heretics didn't want death threats and their houses and cars vandalized.

Forum List

Back