In Case You Still Wondered What ANTIFA Stands For

I protested by not complying..I still have not washed my hands after three months.
I have a couple of guys in my shop that felt dirty hands proved they work hard. They didn't wash their hands unless it was with fried chicken grease....while eating fried chicken. They usually wipe their hands on their shirts. They aren't gonna catch COVID-19....but they make great carriers.

no, they are not protesting against ending the lockdown. but what would a trumptard know about that.
Well I don't have a private pipeline into Antifa, the way you seem to, but every single news source I have
seen on the matter says Antifa has attacked journalists (as per their usual tactic) and gatherings in support of
ending the lockdown in Germany and other nations.

You should save your energy for someone who gives a fuck for what you are trying to sell. I'm not buying.

So whats the connection, worldwide, between leftists and lockdowns? Its obviously there.

no, they are not protesting against ending the lockdown. but what would a trumptard know about that.
Well I don't have a private pipeline into Antifa, the way you seem to, but every single news source I have
seen on the matter says Antifa has attacked journalists (as per their usual tactic) and gatherings in support of
ending the lockdown in Germany and other nations.

You should save your energy for someone who gives a fuck for what you are trying to sell. I'm not buying.
you should get a more diverse set of news sources, bubble boy. of course "your kind" of source blames antifa for everything. in reality, most of the attacks on the press comes from the right wing. verbally and physically.

"Die Gewalt gegen Journalistinnen und Journalisten im Einsatz hat in den vergangenen Jahren drastisch zugenommen. Vor allem bei Demonstrationen von Rechtsaußen erleben wir das immer wieder." Frank Überall, Vorsitzender des Deutschen Journalistenverbandes

you should get a more diverse set of news sources, bubble boy. of course "your kind" of source blames antifa for everything. in reality, most of the attacks on the press comes from the right wing. verbally and physically.
As stated EVERY source I checked had the same story about Antifa being the violent dicks they always have been with regard to demonstrations in Germany, and other European nations, in support of an end to Covid lockdowns.

By the way, even though my daughter lives in Germany your link does me zero good since I don't sprechen
Deutsche and haven't since my 10th grade German class which didn't go well for me anyway. So posting
it was really a dimwit move.

And when it comes to news of Antifa attacking journalists I live just a few miles from the Antifa capitol
of the US, Portland, Oregon and I'm very familiar with their constant war on journalists (Andy Ngo comes to mind immediately). So reports from Germany that Antifa deliberately targeted journalist there didn't surprise me all.

What does surprise me is that anyone would defend the little shit bags in Antifa but thanks for making it easy for me to see what sort of worthless scum you are. Don't waste your time replying. There's nothing you
can say to make yourself seem remotely worth talking to.

of course that is not what antifa does, but who cares? you twats cannot even understand what is going on in your own country.
What do you mean that's not what they do?
They are doing it! Thanks for your input. Now we know what happened to Baghdad Bob.

So they are protesting people congregating in public... by congregating in public?

Does the stupid burn?

That practice the clean technique. They are smart democrats.

They may as well have sexual orgy and spread Vd's around as well as covid.
I'm totally not sure what your point is or who it is you are trying to insult. What a scary glimpse into a
sick mind.

In the OP:

The protestors who were permitted to be out were obeying social distancing protocols, and asking that the government make testing more available as opposed to keeping everyone quarantined.

But it did not take long before antifa counter-protesters took to the streets to ironically side of the government against those who simply want to get back to work.

That practice the clean technique. They are smart democrats.

They may as well have sexual orgy and spread Vd's around as well as covid.
I'm totally not sure what your point is or who it is you are trying to insult. What a scary glimpse into a
sick mind.
This is the twisted people who are spreading covid and most likely STDs. They are most likely evans and young republicans!!
1590512907713.png

All of them!! how do I know it, because they have no brains, that is how I know it.
Then by your own psychopathic broad sweeping all encompassing comment that makes YOU an STD/Covid spreading republican moron based on the fact that you apparently have no brains.

By the way, based on the Florida Spring Break mob that partied on the beach despite stay at home orders
how many of them were struck down with the Covid virus?

Does zero ring a bell?

All of them!! how do I know it, because they have no brains, that is how I know it.
Then by your own psychopathic broad sweeping all encompassing comment that makes YOU an STD/Covid spreading republican based on the fact that you apparently have no brains.

By the way, based on the Florida Spring Break mob that partied on the beach despite stay at home orders
how many of them were struck down with the Covid virus?

Does zero ring a bell?

No I'm a demcrat and I have the brains to prove it. All evans, church goers I bet, young republicans that think they are too good to follow any man made rules. Give them time, a couple weeks some will land in the hospital with covid and a std.

No I'm a demcrat and I have the brains to prove it.
You have the lack of brains to prove it, I would say.
You certainly don't even try to make your criticisms at all reasonable or fact based. You don't give a shit!

All evans, church goers I bet, young republicans that think they are too good to follow any man made rules.
It looks like a mixture of young and not so young just blowing off steam after being cooped up like farm animals for months. You probably think the same of those Florida spring break partiers.
Get a brain scan.

of course that is not what antifa does, but who cares? you twats cannot even understand what is going on in your own country.
What do you mean that's not what they do?
They are doing it! Thanks for your input. Now we know what happened to Baghdad Bob.

So they are protesting people congregating in public... by congregating in public?

Does the stupid burn?
you have no idea what you are talking about, retard. stay in your lane and queef about US politics

No I'm a demcrat and I have the brains to prove it.
You have the lack of brains to prove it, I would say.
You certainly don't even try to make your criticisms at all reasonable or fact based. You don't give a shit!

All evans, church goers I bet, young republicans that think they are too good to follow any man made rules.
It looks like a mixture of young and not so young just blowing off steam after being cooped up like farm animals for months. You probably think the same of those Florida spring break partiers.
Get a brain scan.

Oh now they are farm animals and blowing off steam! Too good to follow man made laws, and scientists , they must be trampers then.

Oh now they are farm animals and blowing off steam! Too good to follow man made laws, and scientists , they must be trampers then.
What would you like to do, psycho? Line them up and shoot them all?
Like I already said they are no better or worse than the Florida spring breakers who partied on the beach with absolutely no discernible ill effects.

Get a life, Karen! Find out what makes you such a miserable hate filled be-yotch!

Here's something you might add to your petty "understanding" of scientists and man made laws. Adding to Dr. Fauci's diagnosis: The critical case for ending our shutdown

Forum List

Back