IMPEACH Joe Biden!!! (Poll)

Should Joe Biden be Impeached in 2023 for "open borders" and not enforcing US immigration Laws?

• Yes.

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • No.

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
What a whiny bitch thread. Joe Biden will be long out of office before Republicans control the House again.

Compared to bitchy threads you participated in demanding Trump's impeachment?

Hahahaha
As usual, the political point goes right over your head: you have to control the House to impeach anyone.
then why did Maxine continuously shout impeach 45 when the GOP held both branches? Shit even all of you. funny how your TDS impairs a brain cell to work

He should be impeached for failing to faithfully execute the laws of the United States of America. Letting Covid positive illegals loose in the United States, is a clear and present danger to the health and safety of all Americans.

I never claimed they were 100% open,, but the facts prove biden and the dems want that,,,,
If "open borders" doesn't mean 100% open.

What's the term for 100%.

all borders are fully opened with no restrictions,,,
well, didn't Biden reach out for help with Mexico? he saw a group coming.
how is him asking for more to be sent asking for help??

He should be impeached for failing to faithfully execute the laws of the United States of America. Letting Covid positive illegals loose in the United States, is a clear and present danger to the health and safety of all Americans.
deploying troops in DC

"We swear, we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want anyone who says the word "asylum" to be set free among the American public, we want to provide illegals with safe havens, we want to give illegals the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegals here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want all Mexicans to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

You people can not continue selling your bullshit...Nobody sane is buying it.

I never claimed they were 100% open,, but the facts prove biden and the dems want that,,,,

ahhhhhh, so that was his ask, for mexico to bring more mexicans into the US. I missed that. Now that makes the most sense on that ask. thanks.

ahhhhhh, so that was his ask, for mexico to bring more mexicans into the US. I missed that. Now that makes the most sense on that ask. thanks.
it makes the most sense,,, a lot of them are wearing biden t-shirts

What specifically, are these "open borders"?
Live on the border and see. Texas ranchers not loving it.

How is that open borders? Has border security been removed? Are they not stopping people coming through? Is it unmanned? Have they removed all immigration laws?
nice spin there,,,

Are you dizzy yet? If you've recovered perhaps you can show what exactly constitutes open borders in your call for impeachment.

open border
noun [ C ]
COMMERCE, POLITICS
a situation in which goods and people can enter and leave a country easily:
It should not be taken literally. It means a border that is too easy for illegals to cross.

Forum List

Back