I'm watching the Super Bowl, ordering some fattening food and I don't care! Sue me! Let God decide

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
God will decide my fate for this decision.

I look forward to the XFL, In the meantime, how can I not watch to see if the 40 year old GOAT gets his sixth!?

I think the XFL is a bad idea that will fail again, meantime, why wouldn't I watch the Superbowl? It's free (to me), I love the game, am curious to see how it ends, and best of all, my viewing cannot be counted towards the ratings! No help for Roger Goodell.

I think the XFL is a bad idea that will fail again, meantime, why wouldn't I watch the Superbowl? It's free (to me), I love the game, am curious to see how it ends, and best of all, my viewing cannot be counted towards the ratings! No help for Roger Goodell.

I think the XFL has a much better environment to succeed than it did the first time around. Just out of sheer spite and protest fans will watch the XFL. The key will be creating a market and holding it. Also, getting reasonable airtime, which means finding ways to compete against weaker sports. He could even use the WWE to help promote it, create some villians if you will in the XFL and have them do guest appearances in front of 50,000 fans, he has to think outside the box.

I don't watch WWE but it's clear they have a massive market, he can piggyback of their success and full stadiums. It will never match the NFL, but it could be a viable alternative.

Bud Grant interview and the story of the Viking formation for the anthem was really good, I enjoyed it.

I look forward to the XFL, In the meantime, how can I not watch to see if the 40 year old GOAT gets his sixth!?
They will all watch too. Conservatives will root for New England the rest of us philly

WTF? I hate New England, I’m Eagles all the way! I think you started drinking way too early.

They will all watch too. Conservatives will root for New England the rest of us philly
con men will not like the outcome There will be different ref's than those that kissed Brady's ass

That is crazy talk. Some teams are just good, for all I dislike about the Pats, I give them credit. 8 Super Bowl appearances in 18 years in a NFL parity driven league is simply amazing. Philly needs to win, that is all I want today.

WTF? I hate New England, I’m Eagles all the way! I think you started drinking way too early.
I mean the ones who’ve been boycotting the nfl. Have you been not watching because of kappernick? I think you said you were boycotting so that would blow my theory.

I was just trying to give boycotters a reason to watch. Do you think la ram fan is watching? I do

I mean the ones who’ve been boycotting the nfl. Have you been not watching because of kappernick? I think you said you were boycotting so that would blow my theory.

I was just trying to give boycotters a reason to watch. Do you think la ram fan is watching? I do

He always watches, he just claims he doesn’t. Kaep wasn’t the reason, it was all the politics, I want sports not politics.

He always watches, he just claims he doesn’t. Kaep wasn’t the reason, it was all the politics, I want sports not politics.
Eagles need to run down the clock

Eagles need to run down the clock

I’ve been texting my brother and he said the same thing.

Bud Grant interview and the story of the Viking formation for the anthem was really good, I enjoyed it.
Pink was great and Justin Timberlake was good too.

I liked the anthem, not the halftime show. It was watching a dance routine and I’m not into that. Give me good music.
Was that a fake injury to stop the clock? Or does it start running again when they blow the whistle? That’s 30 seconds

It's ok....:04:

You can order some fattening food....now and then....once in a blue moon.....it's perfectly ok!:04:

Forum List

Back