I'm slowly dying here: Sedated Assange tells friend during Christmas eve call from UK prison as heal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Julian Assange sounded like a shell of the man he once was during a Christmas Eve phone call, British journalist Vaughan Smith told RT, noting the WikiLeaks founder had trouble speaking and appeared to be drugged.
‘I’m slowly dying here’: ‘Sedated’ Assange tells friend during Christmas Eve call from UK prison as health concerns mount
---------------------------------------------------

Everyone wonders wtf is Trump doing with this guy!
One sure has to wonder...

Can't say I am too happy with some of what is going down at the FDA and he EPA either under his watch.

Julian Assange sounded like a shell of the man he once was during a Christmas Eve phone call, British journalist Vaughan Smith told RT, noting the WikiLeaks founder had trouble speaking and appeared to be drugged.
‘I’m slowly dying here’: ‘Sedated’ Assange tells friend during Christmas Eve call from UK prison as health concerns mount
---------------------------------------------------

Everyone wonders wtf is Trump doing with this guy!
Trump should have realized by now that the people Assange was ratting out are reptilians in the swamp he claims to be draining.

This is an article originally found in RT..the Russian Govt. propaganda organ.
While I'm not going to take a position as to whether or not it is totally accurate..RT has been known to be a player in the disinformation wars. It certainly seems that the Russians are quite sympathetic to his plight..wonder why?

Julian Assange news — RT

RT (TV network) - Wikipedia

"RT has been described as a propaganda outlet for the Russian government[12] and its foreign policy.[13][14][15][16][17][18] RT has also been accused of spreading disinformation[18][19][20] by news reporters,[21][22] including some former RT reporters.[23][24][25] The United Kingdom media regulator, Ofcom, has repeatedly found RT to have breached its rules on impartiality and on one occasion found it had broadcast "materially misleading" content.[26][27][28][29] RT's editor-in-chief compared it with the Russian Army and Defence Ministry, and talked about it "waging the information war against the entire Western world."[30] In September 2017, RT America was ordered to register as a "foreign agent" with the United States Department of Justice under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. Under the act, RT will be required to disclose financial information.[31]"

Last edited:
Poor Julian isn't feeling too well. Perhaps his Russian buddies will stop by to cheer him up.

His family members are the ones reporting on his ill health.

Those with pricks with TDS would prefer to blame the Russians.

Forum List

Back