I'm shocked, disappointed, regretting my Biden vote .... indeed I am verily disillusioned .... that person in the Biden admin would use bad language t

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
refer to Republicans. I mean calling you're opposition "fucker" but fuckers you can work with is just sooooo unbecoming. Never has the nation had to endure such base, uncouth behavior. I think Ms OMalley's walking back her comments is not enough. She should be fired.

refer to Republicans. I mean calling you're opposition "fucker" but fuckers you can work with is just sooooo unbecoming. Never has the nation had to endure such base, uncouth behavior. I think Ms OMalley's walking back her comments is not enough. She should be fired.

Actually, the most outrageous statement by a leftist politician, goes to Senator Cynthia Johnson of Michigan. That scum actually looked into a camera and blatantly threatened any and all Trump supporters.

Actually, the most outrageous statement by a leftist politician, goes to Senator Cynthia Johnson of Michigan. That scum actually looked into a camera and blatantly threatened any and all Trump supporters.

Well that's shocking. I mean how uncivil!!!!! #MAGA

just your OPINION = crap

just your OPINION = crap

You're right. I made up ALL those Trump quotes just like Democrats made up votes!!! It's all FALSE. LOL

just your OPINION = crap

You're right. I made up ALL those Trump quotes just like Democrats made up votes!!! It's all FALSE. LOL

yes---your opinion = crap

Just like Trump was fired for being the same.

Just like Trump was fired for being the same.

I don't think Trump took any heat, even from the Bible Banger Hypocrites.

Sounds to me like you're desperately trying to gin up outrage where it doesn't exist. Where is it, for real, and not just because y'all say it has to be there?

Bendog, I have been a Republican since the week before my wedding in 1971. I've never used that word except as an example of what someone else said. I also know that the f word has become the word "ain't" that so scandalized my high school senior English teacher that she requested that none of us would ever use that word. Lol One of my children uses street language due to her exposure to in 20 years of being a police officer. One son never swears, at least not in my or my late husband's presence. It breaks my heart to seeing so much anger online that sexual epithets are frequently used to make a point. I hope all of us will try a little harder to be civil after reading your post, for which I humbly thank you for the superior usage that you believe in. Your post was truly outta the park, imho. :thup:

So your rationalization is that because you had to go back 30 years ago when Trump was informally giving a private talk as a private citizen to some small, private group somewhere where he used the F word, that makes it OK for some stringy douchebag bitch working right under Biden the ex-brass knuckler turned "uniter" today to publicly call the entire GOP F---kers?

Forum List

Back