I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

They can't break the law and neither can Kyle.. That's the point. Obey the curfew and let the police do their job. Vandals, arsonists and looters should be arrested or shot.

Ummm, that's what Rittenhouse DID you twat. He SHOT arsonists.

DUH.

It's easy to forget all of the adults who aided and abetted this kid in going to Wisconsin with a gun too. Like the guy who bought the weapon for him.

This the the reality: American police forces are still killing civilians at the rate of nearly 3 a day in the USA. 830 people as at November 29th this year. 1021 in 2020. No other first world country has more than 20 of its citizens killed by police in a year. Only the police in Brazil and the Phillipines are more deadly, and they just go into poor areas and gun people down.

Conservatives have been laser focused on the property damage and violence during the protests than they have been with the problems that lead to the demonstrations - none of which have been addressed, and all of which are ongoing. It's a deflection. They don't want to deal with police brutality or anything to do with race and social justice at all. Instead they point to the looting and violence - almost all of which was instigated by right wing thugs, and police attacking the demonstrators.

But now the discussion has been deflected away from the American slide into right wing authoritarism and how police forces have been terrorizing the people. These are topics conservatives REFUSE to address, even as cities are paying out billions in excessive force settlements.

The problem isn't violence on the left. The problem is the unaddressed violence of the police against the American people. The stuff you don't want to talk about.
Why were BLM protesters on private property smashing and burning cars?

They can't break the law and neither can Kyle.. That's the point. Obey the curfew and let the police do their job. Vandals, arsonists and looters should be arrested or shot.
And all Kyle was doing was putting out fires and helping injured people. Tell me when Rittenhouse instigated any action against Rosenbaum? Then explain why Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse when he was walking to put out a fire with a fire extinguisher? You can't, blows up anything you wish to post here.

Rioting and vandalism is against the law. The legit protesters had gone home because of the curfew, so get out of the way and let the police do their job.

Agreed. Kyle was doing neither. He was putting out arson fires. The police were ordered to NOT do their jobs.

Rioting and vandalism is against the law. The legit protesters had gone home because of the curfew, so get out of the way and let the police do their job.
police had no authority on private property. The owners hired a team to protect their lots. Now tell me why Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse.

LOLOL.. He wasn't forced out of Az State.. He was never enrolled.
I find it hard not to have empathy. Not that I'd ever have put myself in a situation of shooting people who were not actually breaking into my place ... unless I'd been drafted for the Greater SE Asia wargames.

He's an anathema to anyone a compassionate person would choose to be around.

You seem to think its OK if Republicans break curfew and act like vigilantes but not OK for Democrats.. Do you see the utter stupidity in that double standard?
don't understand the point of your argument. they were all wrong. So now what? They were there and what happened happened. Explain where you're going here? you keep hitting the bricks.

You seem to think its OK if Republicans break curfew and act like vigilantes but not OK for Democrats.. Do you see the utter stupidity in that double standard?

He was on his friends property, so technically he wasn't even breaking curfew.

DOH!

I find it hard not to have empathy. Not that I'd ever have put myself in a situation of shooting people who were not actually breaking into my place ... unless I'd been drafted for the Greater SE Asia wargames.

He's an anathema to anyone a compassionate person would choose to be around.
nether did Rittenhouse. He merely defended himself from a pedophile and then vigilantes.

don't understand the point of your argument. they were all wrong. So now what? They were there and what happened happened. Explain where you're going here? you keep hitting the bricks.

Kyle was on his friends property, so was NOT violating curfew.

Yet another fake jake talking point go's poof.

A vigilante as it were. (sadly)
no, he wasn't acting as a vigilante at all, he was putting out fires by arsonist. the arsonist then chased him and threatened his life and Kyle defended his life within the rights of our constitution and wisconsin law. He did nothing illegal.

BTW, it's truly a shame you don't believe in our constitution or our laws.

Why don't you have to address the racism and murders behind the protests? Police are still killing 1000 people a year, and cheering on vigilantes isn't making the situation any better.

Why do you keep deflecting to the violence caused by the police and the vigilantes when BLM and the left were protesting? This has been a really effective tactic for avoiding the problem, and it's time to drag the topic back to your refusal to address racism and brutality in your criminal justice system.

Why don't you have to address the racism and murders behind the protests? Police are still killing 1000 people a year, and cheering on vigilantes isn't making the situation any better.

Why do you keep deflecting to the violence caused by the police and the vigilantes when BLM and the left were protesting? This has been a really effective tactic for avoiding the problem, and it's time to drag the topic back to your refusal to address racism and brutality in your criminal justice system.
You're pivoting again because you have no response. Must suck to be you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back