"I'm not Joe Biden and I approved this message."

catatomic

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2012
I am a 44-year-old natural born citizen who has been in the Unted States for 14 years.

I am running as the current president, #47. I will be independent.

I am not threatening anyone and I want everyone to live as long as they can.

Many people feel Biden is old but Kamala Harris is not the president. Since some feel this is unfair, that's where I step in.

I am running as the president and intend to run every four years.

I will not be telling the government to do anything.

I simply will talk to anyone who wants to talk to me to try to run things as a normal citizen.

I am a 44-year-old natural born citizen who has been in the Unted States for 14 years.

I am running as the current president, #47. I will be independent.

I am not threatening anyone and I want everyone to live as long as they can.

Many people feel Biden is old but Kamala Harris is not the president. Since some feel this is unfair, that's where I step in.

I am running as the president and intend to run every four years.

I will not be telling the government to do anything.

I simply will talk to anyone who wants to talk to me to try to run things as a normal citizen.
If they considered you a serious threat they would have raided your house by now.

Are you Dean Phillips?
I watched Dean Phillips for 60 minutes on News Nation. After each 15 minutes, here are what I noticed:
15 minutes : "straight shooter," simple, and prepared.
30 minutes : poised, accused of being partisan, rich by luck and had experience as being rich and poor.
45 minutes: had a brewery and ice cream store (he's Jewish). With the issue of Israel, I discovered he can argue and reason very well, very sound reasoning, and had a good comment that if you treat people like animals they act like animals.
60 minutes: many bipartisan pledges, wants to invest upstream.

Forum List

Back