Illegal immigrants responsible for almost three-fourths of federal drug possession sentences in 2014

Illegal immigrants responsible for almost three-fourths of federal drug possession sentences in 2014

Obama did nothing except make it easier for more to come into the USA.

Of the more than 2,200 people who received federal sentences for drug possession in fiscal year 2014, almost three-quarters of them were illegal immigrants, according to new data from the United States Sentencing Commission.

Illegal immigrants also made up more than one-third of all federal sentences, that data said.

Why does any decent American want more of this?

What percentage of state drug possession convictions were undocumented aliens?
Why don't you tell us what CNN said

Mexicans = Crime
Nope....mostly hard working people, never seen a Mexican homeless asking for money.
Have you ever seen an illegal immigrant working in the fields and not getting paid minimum wage?
Have you ever seen an illegal immigrant getting free hospital care that other Americans paid for?
Have you ever heard of MS-13..............

Have you played with yourself today

170302235602-ms-13-orig-exlarge-169.jpg

920x920.jpg

You are mostly full of shit

Have you ever hear of white criminals? Have you ever heard of white mass shooters? Have you ever heard of the biggest thieves like Goldman Sachs and other that work with your President? Have you also heard of millions of whites in food stamps and heroin addicts?

Mexicans = Crime
Nope....mostly hard working people, never seen a Mexican homeless asking for money.
Have you ever seen an illegal immigrant working in the fields and not getting paid minimum wage?
Have you ever seen an illegal immigrant getting free hospital care that other Americans paid for?

920x920.jpg

Have you ever hear of white criminals? Have you ever heard of white mass shooters? Have you ever heard of the biggest thieves like Goldman Sachs and other that work with your President? Have you also heard of millions of whites in food stamps and heroin addicts?

Mexicans = Crime

920x920.jpg

You are seriously ignorant, since no one is closer to Goldman Sachs than Hillary
http://nypost.com/2016/02/05/inside-hillarys-675k-worth-of-goldman-speaking-fees/

But during a New Hampshire town hall Wednesday night, Clinton claimed she took whatever Goldman Sachs was willing to pay.

“That’s what they offered,” she said of the $675,000 she received for three speeches.

One source with knowledge of Clinton’s speaking fees said it’s disingenuous for the Democratic front-runner to assert she took whatever clients wanted to pay, since hiring her was a big deal involving big bucks.

Rival Bernie Sanders has been hitting Clinton hard for financial ties to Goldman and Wall Street as evidence she’s beholden to them.

“Anybody who knows me, who thinks that they can influence me, name anything they’ve influenced me on,” Clinton challenged at the town hall forum. “Just name one thing.”

Clinton said she hit the speaking circuit because it’s common practice for former secretaries of state and “I wasn’t committed to running [for president]. I didn’t know whether I would or not.”

Just about everyone else, though, considered her a prime presidential contender after she left the State Department.

Clinton’s Goldman Sachs speeches were contracted and negotiated by the Harry Walker Agency, and her Goldman payments ($225,000 a speech) were on par with her typical speaking fees.

A spokesman for the financial giant said Clinton spoke to the firm’s clients at conferences on topics that ranged from women in finance to entrepreneurship.

Come back when you graduate third grade

Mexicans = Crime

920x920.jpg

You are seriously ignorant, since no one is closer to Goldman Sachs than Hillary
http://nypost.com/2016/02/05/inside-hillarys-675k-worth-of-goldman-speaking-fees/

But during a New Hampshire town hall Wednesday night, Clinton claimed she took whatever Goldman Sachs was willing to pay.

“That’s what they offered,” she said of the $675,000 she received for three speeches.

One source with knowledge of Clinton’s speaking fees said it’s disingenuous for the Democratic front-runner to assert she took whatever clients wanted to pay, since hiring her was a big deal involving big bucks.

Rival Bernie Sanders has been hitting Clinton hard for financial ties to Goldman and Wall Street as evidence she’s beholden to them.

“Anybody who knows me, who thinks that they can influence me, name anything they’ve influenced me on,” Clinton challenged at the town hall forum. “Just name one thing.”

Clinton said she hit the speaking circuit because it’s common practice for former secretaries of state and “I wasn’t committed to running [for president]. I didn’t know whether I would or not.”

Just about everyone else, though, considered her a prime presidential contender after she left the State Department.

Clinton’s Goldman Sachs speeches were contracted and negotiated by the Harry Walker Agency, and her Goldman payments ($225,000 a speech) were on par with her typical speaking fees.

A spokesman for the financial giant said Clinton spoke to the firm’s clients at conferences on topics that ranged from women in finance to entrepreneurship.

You're a joke. The comrade has stocked his cabinet with the very people he suggested Hillary would if elected..

Mexicans = Crime

920x920.jpg

1 I don't care for Hillary.

2 if Goldman Sachs are evil, why did Trump hire Gary Cohn?

3 in my third grade, I was able to speak, read and write three different languages and I could make you look like a knob in a wide range of different subjects.

Mexicans = Crime

920x920.jpg

You're a joke. The comrade has stocked his cabinet with the very people he suggested Hillary would if elected..

Wrong as Hillary would have appointed Anthony Weiner to be secretary of education

Today's your lucky day...I aim to enlighten the ignorant, confused, uninformed and self manipulated. You're welcome in advance.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
The "browner" California becomes the more of a filthy shithole it becomes...coincidence? Have you ever been to Tijuana? Do you not see how the five foot tall cockroaches are comfortable living?

Crime rates

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

Mexicans = Crime

920x920.jpg

Ah thought Trump was gonna make 'merica great again and bring back jobs. Well, darn it, we make good dope. This ain't some ditch weed they're growing out there in Cali and Colorado. No siree. That shit's so bad you can OD on weed. Think on that. That's 'merican weed that will fuck you up! And them folks waterin' them plants aren't a bunch of illegals. No siree. They're mericans who have studied up on erbology.

We need Trump to shut down them borders. People don't need that Afgani heroin. They can get their pain killer here

Talking about the Mexicans here...most homeless and baggers are white.
In America the majority of people with jobs are White. Have you ever been to East LA?, homeless drunk Mexicans everywhere

Forum List

Back