Ignored by fake news media: Joe Biden is completely lost in Texas even with his handler in tow (VIDEO)

Really pathetic.....how long can this go on before someone yells......the emperor has no clothes?

thats just sad to watch,,,

It would be sad if it were some joe shmoe, but it's a man that holds one of the most powerful positions on earth.

That makes it chilling in my opinion.

I can't wrap my head around what kind of a happy crappy asshole you gotta be to vote for that gourd headed fool.

What the election of biden clearly shows is an electorate that has been propagandized.

About half or more of the electorate is dependent for what news they do get on the MSM thus they are very susceptible to the propaganda the msm saturates its audience with....in a nutshell a large percentage of the electorate has been propagandized and dumbed down....that is why there is a desperate need for a mainstream news media that tells the truth....at first Fox seemed to be the one....unfortunately things changed there big time and not for the good....still not quite as bad as abc,nbc,cbs and cnn but bad enough.....even from the first they tipped their hand ....using the term 'fair but balanced' what nonsense....just tell the truth....report the facts....that is what a news media should be about.

Really pathetic.....how long can this go on before someone yells......the emperor has no clothes?

It would be sad if it were some joe shmoe, but it's a man that holds one of the most powerful positions on earth.

That makes it chilling in my opinion.

I can't wrap my head around what kind of a happy crappy asshole you gotta be to vote for that gourd headed fool.

What the election of biden clearly shows is an electorate that has been propagandized.

About half or more of the electorate is dependent for what news they do get on the MSM thus they are very susceptible to the propaganda the msm saturates its audience with....in a nutshell a large percentage of the electorate has been propagandized and dumbed down....that is why there is a desperate need for a mainstream news media that tells the truth....at first Fox seemed to be the one....unfortunately things changed there big time and not for the good....still not quite as bad as abc,nbc,cbs and cnn but bad enough.....even from the first they tipped their hand ....using the term 'fair but balanced' what nonsense....just tell the truth....report the facts....that is what a news media should be about.

Exactly!

Msm are the debbil

Biden is joke, a bad joke.

I think those who voted for him will wake up from their msm induced stupor eventually....it may take awhile....most folks really hate to admit they made a mistake.

They know it already and they dont give a fuck if we have a demented president as long as they win.
It's a fucken scary situation for our country.

I think those who voted for him will wake up from their msm induced stupor eventually....it may take awhile....most folks really hate to admit they made a mistake.

They know it already and they dont give a fuck if we have a demented president as long as they win.

Absolutely.....not even to mention he carries the nuclear football....even the democrats are worried about that.

The sooner they trot out the 25th amendment the better off we all will be.....why are they stalling....there is more than enough evidence already....are they afraid Kamel Toe is not up to the job either....maybe they just want her to get some more experience first.

Absolutely.....not even to mention he carries the nuclear football....even the democrats are worried about that.

The sooner they trot out the 25th amendment the better off we all will be.....why are they stalling....there is more than enough evidence already....are they afraid Kamel Toe is not up to the job either....maybe they just want her to get some more experience first.

Puting Camel Toe in the seat was the plan to begin with.
Everyone knows xiden was a retard before the election.

And people on this thread apologizing for that. TDS Fueled© hate has eaten their souls.
Biden Derangement Syndrome is real...you're proof.
There is none of that. Harris will be taking over soon.
Then your disease will shift to Harris derangement syndrome. Having a Black Woman as the head of state will... lets say....I hope you have left instructions to your loved ones to take away all of the sharp objects from your proximity.

And people on this thread apologizing for that. TDS Fueled© hate has eaten their souls.
Then your disease will shift to Harris derangement syndrome. Having a Black Woman as the head of state will... lets say....I hope you have left instructions to your loved ones to take away all of the sharp objects from your proximity.
And you will robotically shift to claiming that she's doing a great job. It's really not very hard to predict.

Lol, she will guarantee a Trump presidency in 2024.

And you will robotically shift to claiming that she's doing a great job. It's really not very hard to predict.

I'm certain she will do a great job if she ever becomes President. By sheer virtue of being a decent human being she'll do much better than your blob.

But, like the thread about the WH charging reporters for Covid Tests, if her administration were to do that, I'd call it a dumb idea. Here is me saying just that about it.

Much like I called the Democrats plan to move confederate graves (if it is true) a dumb idea. Here is me saying just that.
Terrible idea. Let the dead lay in peace.

Much like I criticized Biden for not getting with the R's on what they agreed on and pass bits of bi-partisan legislation. Here is me saying that.

He had some GOP congressional leaders over to the White House for a discussion for a couple of hours concerning Covid relief. They found a lot of common ground on some points. On others...miles apart.

One should rightly wonder why they can't just make a bill on what they agree on and get it passed and leave the harder subjects alone for later where the Democrats could go it alone.

Biden...same old political games.

I'll take him over the blob any day of the week--they did the same thing under Trump--but this is disappointing.

These are three areas where I criticized the Biden administration, the Biden White House and the Democratic Party...since 1/20/2021; about 40 days. And I am also not wild about his cabinet picks as I said numerous times.

I doubt many conservatives on this board could show where they disagreed with the blob 3 times in his 4 years. Can you? Or is this one of those strongly held beliefs about the blob you've held but never discussed...until now.

Lol, she will guarantee a Trump presidency in 2024.

Ummm-hmmm. I'd be happy to see that election. A black female vs the standard bearer for a bunch of angry white men who have happy uncoupled their horse from reality.

Biden's visit to Texas was excellent. He's right about Houston Transtar...it's top flight.

BDS is the new pandemic.
You obviously didn't watch the video.
Biden's doing a great job. Little by little the Trump legacy is being erased. Not a moment too soon.

BDS is the new pandemic.
Keep believing and repeating that. I hear it helps.
You've convinced yourself that Trump won the election....so it does work on those with inferior capacity.

Would it work on Me? Not so much.

Thanks for teeing that up for me.

Biden's visit to Texas was excellent. He's right about Houston Transtar...it's top flight.

BDS is the new pandemic.
You obviously didn't watch the video.
Biden's doing a great job. Little by little the Trump legacy is being erased. Not a moment too soon.

BDS is the new pandemic.
Keep believing and repeating that. I hear it helps.
You've convinced yourself that Trump won the election....so it does work on those with inferior capacity.

Would it work on Me? Not so much.

Thanks for teeing that up for me.
It should be easy to show where I was convinced that TRUMP! won this election. Of course I never said anything like that. In fact, I said Quid Pro had won within a few days of the election. But, whatever you want to believe.

Forum List

Back