If you are accused of a crime and YOU know you didn't do it, do you protest and NOT help to prove your innocence?

"face". If there is evidence present it. Quit trying to try it in the media. If you have the evidence the last thing you do is go to the media. You file the suits.

Every suit Trump has filed has been tossed for a lack of evidence.
they are presenting you dumbass,,

why is it youre so afraid and want it stopped???

I never said I wanted it stopped. I said if you have the evidence the place to present it is in the courts, not twitter.
and they are as we speak doing just that,,,

So we are told..........the last ones were tossed for lack of evidence,
if you say so,,,

Simple fact.
I have to ask,,,

who do you work for that has all the info that you can make such a definitive statement???

I'm retired. If you have something that proves me wrong, post it.
so you have as much info as the drunk on the corner,,, got it,,

I have the reports of the cases getting tossed because no evidence was presented.
sounds like your info is limited to what makes you feel good,,,

Or the facts.
what facts???

youre only talking about what youve been told,,,

Right. They weren't tossed. It was all made up.
thats history,,, how about you deal with current events??

"face". If there is evidence present it. Quit trying to try it in the media. If you have the evidence the last thing you do is go to the media. You file the suits.

I never said I wanted it stopped. I said if you have the evidence the place to present it is in the courts, not twitter.

if you say so,,,

Simple fact.
I have to ask,,,

who do you work for that has all the info that you can make such a definitive statement???

I have the reports of the cases getting tossed because no evidence was presented.
Then simply show the links. Should be easy if these are publicly available. BUT if they are not, then there is possibly some culpability at play here!

Its been discussed many times.

if you say so,,,

Simple fact.
I have to ask,,,

Or the facts.
what facts???

There are none.

if you say so,,,

Simple fact.
I have to ask,,,

Or the facts.
what facts???

There are none.
only in your world,, out here in reality there is a lot going on you dont know about,,,

Progs control a lot of things. What do we have? About ten or twenty thousand people controlling the rest of us. Many related to each in some way or know the very well.

How to farm votes
First find someone alive, optional.
Approach subject with a voter registration card.
Have them sign a voter registration card.
Mail in the registration card.
Visit the address every day.
Secure the mail in ballot.
Have the subject sign it.
Insure that the proper candidate has been marked or Mark it yourself, optional.
place the ballot in a box.
Present them with a gift and walk away.
On election day, or prior to, deliver the box to the polling location.

Until such time we have voter ID cards and utilize current technology to validate one is still alive and living at the registered address the ability to corrupt our democratic Republic remains.

Now why is it that voter ID cards are not mandatory? Who is it that constantly yells racism when the issue is proposed? If the Dim’s believe they retain the moral high ground then why do they object so strenuously?

As a colleague once said years ago” if a person can be incarcerated or punished for failing to file and pay taxes then why not restrict the right to vote to only those that file tax returns”, when asked about those that made no income to report he responded, “the definition of income apply’s to any and all forms of government or charitable subsistence“.

Now I will admit logical reasoning and common sense for some is very hard to grasp.

Progs control a lot of things. What do we have? About ten or twenty thousand people controlling the rest of us. Many related to each in some way or know the very well.

Then throw up your hands and give up. You'll accomplish as much.

Judicial watch has been filing suits all along. They were supported by a lot of individuals not the government or any particular candidate. That support came through showing others what was happening. Don't act like it is easy to fend off frauds and attorneys with every day peoples money against agencies and NGO's that use and abuse public funds and facilities to continue in fraudulent acts.

Very telling that the government agencies were not cleaning up their voters rolls even when this was all first pointed out to them.

Judicial watch has been filing suits all along. They were supported by a lot of individuals not the government or any particular candidate. That support came through showing others what was happening. Don't act like it is easy to fend off frauds and attorneys with every day peoples money against agencies and NGO's that use and abuse public funds and facilities to continue in fraudulent acts.

Very telling that the government agencies were not cleaning up their voters rolls even when this was all first pointed out to them.

I actually give Judicial Watch some credit as they have filed some lawsuits in the past that politicians should have but haven't.

All the same, just saying they did something doesn't mean much.

I actually give Judicial Watch some credit as they have filed some lawsuits in the past that politicians should have but haven't.

All the same, just saying they did something doesn't mean much.
It must mean a lot when naysayers are now having fitz about it. Every movement to counter fraud and deception begins somewhere.

This question is put to the Democrats regarding the Five States Face Federal Lawsuit Over Inaccurate Voter Registrations
In 378 U.S. counties, voter registration rates exceed 100% of the adult population, meaning there are more voter registrations on file than the total voting-age population, according to a new analysis by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.
Based on data the federal Electoral Assistance Commission released last year, the new analysis indicates that a minimum of 2.5 million voter registrations are wrongly listed as valid.
!
So if there is no "there, there" i.e. there is NO reason for Democrats/Biden to NOT cooperate...unless there is something "there, there"!

The onus of proof of wrongdoing is on those who allege it!

This question is put to the Democrats regarding the Five States Face Federal Lawsuit Over Inaccurate Voter Registrations
In 378 U.S. counties, voter registration rates exceed 100% of the adult population, meaning there are more voter registrations on file than the total voting-age population, according to a new analysis by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.
Based on data the federal Electoral Assistance Commission released last year, the new analysis indicates that a minimum of 2.5 million voter registrations are wrongly listed as valid.
!
So if there is no "there, there" i.e. there is NO reason for Democrats/Biden to NOT cooperate...unless there is something "there, there"!

The onus of proof of wrongdoing is on those who allege it!
I agree! So then why would Democrats refuse participation unless they are afraid something they did will be found illegal.
Personally, if I were accused of something that I KNOW I didn't do, I would have NO problem going forward. I wouldn't resist.

Forum List

Back