If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My version of America is that of independence, where government doesn't take care of the people cradle to grave. Ultimate respect for our Constitution. Respect for our police officers and military.

Yours is just the opposite and no, I don't want to deal with it. We've had to deal with you people long enough and that's why we need to seriously consider separation plans.
So, when are you leaving?

Hopefully we'll all be leaving very soon if we can get enough of a momentum for people to actually take it seriously. It would be heaven on earth never having to deal with you Communists ever again.
Where will you go? I mean, you don't think we'll let you split the Union do you?

Where will you go? I mean, you don't think we'll let you split the Union do you?

Probably not because you could never survive without us. We'd be great without you. That's why we on the right find the idea interesting at the least. We could never see you again and never be happier. You people can't say the same.

Probably not because you could never survive without us. We'd be great without you. That's why we on the right find the idea interesting at the least. We could never see you again and never be happier. You people can't say the same.
Hey if it makes you feel better. You be you. With 3.4% unemployment, we seem to be surviving somehow.

Hopefully we'll all be leaving very soon if we can get enough of a momentum for people to actually take it seriously. It would be heaven on earth never having to deal with you Communists ever again.
Have you considered Pam Beach, Florida? The weather is great, plenty of golf & you'll be near Trump.

I'm sure Trump wouldn't mind his county being invaded by a slew of his MAGA hatted worshippers. Bring your trailers.

You have to invent a Communist threat as an excuse for your extremism.

Hey if it makes you feel better. You be you. With 3.4% unemployment, we seem to be surviving somehow.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U-3 unemployment rate is 4.2% and the U-6 unemployment rate is 7.8%.

Shockingly, many people are not content to be serfs the way you are, and would like to do more than "survive". Just FYI.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U-3 unemployment rate is 4.2% and the U-6 unemployment rate is 7.8%.

Shockingly, many people are not content to be serfs the way you are, and would like to do more than "survive". Just FYI.
Oh look, rightards are back on the U-6 rate again. Haven't heard about that since you yahoo's cried about the U-6 rate under Obama.

Shit, it's all-time high of 22.8% happened under Trump and y'all still wouldn't talk about it. Guess it only applies to Democratic presidents, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:

You have to invent a Communist threat as an excuse for your extremism.

What extremism? We simply want to live our lives without you people. It's kind of like a bad marriage where the couple stays together for the sake of the kids. They have to go to sleep together hating each other every night.

Unemployment here is 3.4%.

I think I've answered this before Ray From Cleveland CrusaderFrank
1. Texas doesnt have to split into 5 states but can organize 5 internal administrations for political party precincts and members to manage their own policies and tax breaks/credits to pay for terms conditions and beliefs they support
2. My Christian Anarchist and Libertarian friends posted a map of organizing the US as Five Regional districts connecting neighboring states.
3. We can organize people and state/national groups by party, so taxation can be separated where we do not agree ideologically.

This is similar to Catholics dividing from Protestants, and Lutherans from Baptists, which does not require dividing the govt. It means recognizing political beliefs like religious organizations separate from govt so people can fund or defund as they believe and not violate the First Amendment or Public Accommodations by imposing their agenda on the rest of the nation or forcing this on taxpayers which churches are not allowed to do.

We treat party agenda equally as any other religious organization, where each group is equally empowered and responsibly for enforcing and funding its own policies for its own members by consent, and where all groups agree on public policy (that is neutral of religious or political bias in belief) then that can be implemented on national, state or district levels by consent of supporting taxpayers while still allowing other groups alternatives where we disagree on ideology. Similar to Catholic and Lutheran church organizations having separate conferences and administrations for their own schools or charity hospitals without imposing one policy on everyone else.

We may need to host rotating 2 year conferences similar to party conventions to moderate between people and parties, and between parties and states to establish both agreements on common policy and separate policies where groups do not agree to fund the same mandates.

Since federal elections are every 4 years, then midway every 2 years we could have regional Constitutional Conventions for people to meet with parties to address reforms, document points of objection and agreement on solutions or alternatives, then present these statements and findings to elected leaders to implement through govt.

Just electing leaders does not give them unchecked license to pass or rule on any policy they believe in.

We need a more conducive system of communicating between people, parties and media what people consent or do not consent to, before presenting joint statements and positions (and better crafted legislative proposals and reforms) to govt leaders and officials in order to represent the public fully without imposing bias in beliefs that discriminate against or disparage rights of citizens and taxpayers excluded from equal representation in democratic process and policy.

Last edited:
This map from Newsweek is the most plausible way to divide North America along idealogical lines that I’ve seen.

B86CA8E0-3BBB-4ACE-9226-FDAB282410CA.jpeg

The extremism you people display on a daily basis over petty political differences.

I would hardly call them petty at all. Bringing in third worlders by the millions, working on ways to disarm us, making fossil fuels so expensive we'd have to capitulate to weaker and less reliable fuel, using hundreds of billions of our tax dollars to buy votes, also using our money to destroy our neighborhoods. You call that petty?

Forum List

Back