If Joe loses this election, its all because of black women and Harris

This is 2020.

Of course, a woman can be elected to high office.

Of course, that woman can be an African American.

In two more days, one will be elected the Vice President.

And (sadly) she may become President during the next four years.

In the coming decades, the majority of Americans will be African American and Hispanic American. So almost all elected positions will be filled by those two ethnicities. A few token Euro Americans and Asians may be elected.

Black men are not turning up to vote in the numbers expected, which is nothing new...biggest sellouts already....but here's my take. I posted about this eon's ago....this country, will never ever accept a woman in any leadership role in gov. based on public votes. Especially not a black woman. I don't know what planet these black women who pretty much cornered Biden into this pick, live on, but they may have sealed all our fate. I mean Obama being president for 8 years got us see no evil do evil Trump and we put a black woman on the ticket??? What planet do you people live on and lets not forget, ww always wanting to the first not voting the ticket too.

I just feel if we lose, it will be because of Joe being this middle of the road, conservative white old man who is about as exciting as a soiled diaper and Harris. Dem's are just losers, plain and simple. Two people nobody gave a fuck about during the primaries are now our doom.....
What took you so long, Qdog? Democrats have always thrived on keeping their constituents poor, pissed off and dependent on government. That has always been their way of controlling Blacks, the poor and every other group they can convince that they're getting screwed. Democrats operate on promises they'll never deliver. They have built this imaginary illusion that they care about Blacks and the poor but both of those groups do much worse when Democrats are in control, and that's exactly the way they want it. Democrats have conned Blacks, the poor and other minorities long enough. Now they'll turn to Trumpie to get their shot at the American dream.

Black men are not turning up to vote in the numbers expected, which is nothing new...biggest sellouts already....but here's my take. I posted about this eon's ago....this country, will never ever accept a woman in any leadership role in gov. based on public votes. Especially not a black woman. I don't know what planet these black women who pretty much cornered Biden into this pick, live on, but they may have sealed all our fate. I mean Obama being president for 8 years got us see no evil do evil Trump and we put a black woman on the ticket??? What planet do you people live on and lets not forget, ww always wanting to the first not voting the ticket too.

I just feel if we lose, it will be because of Joe being this middle of the road, conservative white old man who is about as exciting as a soiled diaper and Harris. Dem's are just losers, plain and simple. Two people nobody gave a fuck about during the primaries are now our doom.....
Bookmarked for President Candace Owens Inauguration Jan 20, 2025

Forum List

Back