If I Was Hillary...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I would ignore that E-Mail clap trap and get busy lining up support for dem congressional races. That was Obama's stupid misunderstanding of how the system really works and how winning the presidency is only part of the battle.

It is pointless to win the white house if a RWer congress vows to scuttle your administration.

Not that I really care that the dems win but we have seen what a dummy can do in the WH. We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

Unless she just wants to sit around and have juvenile names called at her for 8 years like the black guy had to endure.

Hillary is a lock. I wonder if the dems have learned anything about how vile the GOP can be if she is just left out there twisting in the wind like Obama.

We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

He is not a particularly smart man. He's a clearly ideological man who controls his mindless minions in Congress. Fortunately for the nation, he is not due obeisance from those who actually oppose him.

Hillary is a lock.

Perhaps. Democrat IQ's have shown no evidence of increase since 2000.

He is not a particularly smart man. He's a clearly ideological man who controls his mindless minions in Congress. Fortunately for the nation, he is not due obeisance from those who actually oppose him.

Hillary is a lock.

Hillary certainly won't lose because of the e-mail blather. That's just Issa and Boehner hate noise.

If the dems shrink back because a couple of idiot RWers are driving the pointless e-mail nonsense then it is on them.

IMHO this will be a huge opportunity to grab a bunch of congressional seats for the dems. In any case it will be interesting to see if the dems have any balls this time around.

Last edited:

Hillary is a lock.

Hillary certainly won't lose because of the e-mail blather. That's just Issa and Boehner hate noise.

If the dems shrink back because a couple of idiot RWers are driving the pointless e-mail nonsense then it is on them.

IMHO this will be a huge opportunity to grab a bunch of congressional seats foe the dems. In any case it will be interesting to see if the dems have any balls this time around.

In any case it will be interesting to see if the dems have any balls this time around.

the only one with balls is Hillary.

The rest are sheep, playing follow the (former Senate) leader

I would ignore that E-Mail clap trap and get busy lining up support for dem congressional races. That was Obama's stupid misunderstanding of how the system really works and how winning the presidency is only part of the battle.

It is pointless to win the white house if a RWer congress vows to scuttle your administration.

Not that I really care that the dems win but we have seen what a dummy can do in the WH. We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

Unless she just wants to sit around and have juvenile names called at her for 8 years like the black guy had to endure.

Hillary is a lock. I wonder if the dems have learned anything about how vile the GOP can be if she is just left out there twisting in the wind like Obama.
If you was Hillary, you'd be one ugly bitch.

No, seriously, Hillary tried ignoring it....but it just isn't going away.

She should just continue ignoring it. Most Americans couldn't care less about e-mails. Most Americans have an e-mail account and know how fickle the whole computer thing is anyway. Every day there are reports about how some chinese or russian has hacked into some supposedly secure e-mail accounts. I believe most Americans won't blame Hillary for failures in the internet system.

Who hasn't had their computer screw up? Only a moron aka a RWer will go to the polls and vote against Hillary because of e-mails.

Again intelligent dems should see this smoke screen as a huge opportunity. If THAT is all the GOP has then it should be safe and smooth sailing to take some seats back from the goofy RWers.

Hillary certainly won't lose because of the e-mail blather.

Then you have nothing to worry about. Revel in your unbridled joy.

In any case it will be interesting to see if the dems have any balls this time around.

This time? Dems have balls?

MY??? unbridled joy? Good grief! I'm just commenting on something that seems obvious. I am not going to vote for president this time around. There is no one in the GOP clown car that has earned my respect and I don't vote democrat.

This has NOTHING to do with me other than being the one to point something out.

She should just continue ignoring it. Most Americans couldn't care less about e-mails. Most Americans have an e-mail account and know how fickle the whole computer thing is anyway. Every day there are reports about how some chinese or russian has hacked into some supposedly secure e-mail accounts. I believe most Americans won't blame Hillary for failures in the internet system.

Who hasn't had their computer screw up? Only a moron aka a RWer will go to the polls and vote against Hillary because of e-mails.

Again intelligent dems should see this smoke screen as a huge opportunity. If THAT is all the GOP has then it should be safe and smooth sailing to take some seats back from the goofy RWers.
So you don't care if top secret emails are kept on a personal email account?

Nope. There is no such thing as top secret anyway..at least not on an e-mail account..government owned or private. There is no computer or phone that cannot be hacked. If you believe otherwise you are a fool. The only thing she could be accused of if it could be proved would be her intent and knowingly betraying secrets like what got Petraeus in trouble. So far there isn't a scrap of evidence that she knowingly betrayed secrets.

Nope. There is no such thing as top secret anyway..at least not on an e-mail account..government owned or private. There is no computer or phone that cannot be hacked. If you believe otherwise you are a fool. The only thing she could be accused of if it could be proved would be her intent and knowingly betraying secrets like what got Petraeus in trouble. So far there isn't a scrap of evidence that she knowingly betrayed secrets.

:blahblah:

:cuckoo:

:blahblah:

:cuckoo:

How fortunate for RWers that the emoticon was invented. They say it all for you folks. Conserve those brain cells!

Too late now I'm afraid.

Telling silly jokes isn't going to keep her out of trouble.

Her people are beginning to plead the 5th.

Too late now I'm afraid.

Too late for what? The election is over a year and a couple of months out.

Do you seriously think someone running for congress need fear the DREADED e-mail nonsense?

You are goofy.

If I was Hillary I'd pack my bags and leave.

...So you don't care if top secret emails are kept on a personal email account?

If you really think top secret stuff traveled over this medium you are not familiar with data and security. Been there done that (mostly corporate world) and i gotta tell you you'll never learn how it is done. I also worked as a data manager and confidentiality monitor, much is rated in one way or another because of saving face or no one needs to know. As a history lesson on topic, check the first chapter of 'Coming Apart: An Informal History of America in the 1960s' by William L. O'Neill. Missiles Russia Eisenhower Kennedy etc etc. It will give you a view you would not have known then like you do not know today.

Too late now I'm afraid.

Too late for what? The election is over a year and a couple of months out.

Do you seriously think someone running for congress need fear the DREADED e-mail nonsense?

You are goofy.
It's idiots like you that gives criminals like Hillary hope......

Because of the SCAWWWYYYY e-mail accusations? Oh puulleeeze! My e-mail has messed up plenty of times as have millions of Americans e-mail accounts. Only a full retard thinks this is anything other that a hate campaign by some ignorant RWers.

Because of the SCAWWWYYYY e-mail accusations? Oh puulleeeze! My e-mail has messed up plenty of times as have millions of Americans e-mail accounts. Only a full retard thinks this is anything other that a hate campaign by some ignorant RWers.

Seems to be a little more than accusations there pal. Kinda says a lot when your aid wants to plead the fifth.

May by you should rethink your support for Hilbat.

...So you don't care if top secret emails are kept on a personal email account?

If you really think top secret stuff traveled over this medium you are not familiar with data and security. Been there done that (mostly corporate world) and i gotta tell you you'll never learn how it is done. I also worked as a data manager and confidentiality monitor, much is rated in one way or another because of saving face or no one needs to know. As a history lesson on topic, check the first chapter of 'Coming Apart: An Informal History of America in the 1960s' by William L. O'Neill. Missiles Russia Eisenhower Kennedy etc etc. It will give you a view you would not have known then like you do not know today.

So you're saying "Shit Happens".

This was an example of gross negligence......not to mention a criminal conspiracy to illicit funds from foreign interests in exchange for favors in the future.

Forum List

Back