If Archie Bunker were ever alive, he'd be rolling over in his grave

I've got to laugh.

Were you addressing the churches or the people, when you said "They are white"?

At Easter Vigil last night at St.Joseph Cathedral in Sioux Falls, there were about 50 African people being confirmed! One of my favorite priests is Ethiopian/Eritrean and has the task of teaching all those Africans how to be Catholics.

Yeah, 100%ers. ;)

Seems my AO is a Catholic "destination" to move to.

From what I understand of it the "flavor" of Catholics that have moved in are not your liberal type of Catholic but more old school, very conservative, white, with shit-tons of kids. Don't ask me to explain the difference but that is what i was told.

All I know is I see a bunch of those Mercedes passenger vans tooling around town with kids in them. They are easy to spot because they have 'right to life' tags and some flavor of Catholic sticker on them.

They are all affiliated with this place so maybe you will understand better than I.

.And this has come with more and more left-leaning parishes.
It's more complicated than that. The link provided specifically mentioned St. Louis. They welcomed Bosnians in large numbers. Minnesota welcomed the Hmong. Michigan welcomed the Arabs. These non Christians displaced Catholics. When the Catholics moved to the suburbs, not all of them joined a Catholic church. They had become more secular, just like Mike "Meathead" Stivic.

So you're saying because Archie ws racist, he'd still back Republicans?

That's not the own you think it is.
Archie was a bigot. He was only a racist in one episode. And that was when he had to choose between two people for one job his work due to a recession. That between a White guy and a Hispanic guy. He financially supported his son in law and gave his resources to his daughter and him also. We have many talkers of the social love in our nation, and many of them would not do that.

We are not the America we used to be. We have obviously strayed. We need politicians who can get us back on track.

---These changes reveal that the U.S. population is much more multiracial and more diverse---

---America's Christian majority is on track to end---

Obvious troll thread.

The LDS church has outlawed that practice.
---After discipline, public school with ties to polygamous Kingston group addresses the elephant in the room---

---Polygamous leader in Arizona had more than 20 'wives' including children---

---After discipline, public school with ties to polygamous Kingston group addresses the elephant in the room---

---Polygamous leader in Arizona had more than 20 'wives' including children---

They formed their own church.....but the LDS church excommunicates anyone who tries doing this.

Any more dumb examples?

Do actually think you can use one individual's sins to graft onto the LDS church?

BTW, Muslims can own slaves and have more than one wife, yet they're just hunky-dory to you leftists.

They formed their own church.....but the LDS church excommunicates anyone who tries doing this.

Any more dumb examples?

Do actually think you can use one individual's sins to graft onto the LDS church?

BTW, Muslims can own slaves and have more than one wife, yet they're just hunky-dory to you leftists.

Auld Phart, I just watched some clips from it on Youtube. I didn't realize Kevin Bacon was such a bleeding heart liberal.

Archie Bunker was a big fan of'' Ronnie P. Reagan'' and'' the P. stands for public.'' Thats one of his lines. :)
Caroll O' Conner was a top-class character actor. He played Archie Bunker as a working-class good guy just not as sophisticated and knowledgeable as some. Remember he considered Lionell his friend even though he said offensive things and Lionell considered Archie a friend understanding that he did not say things out of hate just out of lack of knowledge.:)

We are not the America we used to be. We have obviously strayed. We need politicians who can get us back on track.

---These changes reveal that the U.S. population is much more multiracial and more diverse---

Well, is diversity was the magic bullet...we would be getting better and better...instead if turning into one massive shithole.

People like you show us that America is still what it has always been.

Well, is diversity was the magic bullet...we would be getting better and better...instead if turning into one massive shithole.
America has not reached its potential because whites such as you have refused to accept the diversity this nation has always had. Non Whites were here when the first white people landed. So then the people who were here accepted diversity. Therefore whites today, descendants of immigrants, need to shut up up about what diversity is or is not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back