If Any of You Doubted Which Way YouTube Leans

This had been YouTube the last couple days. Good Allah I HATE "SOCIAL JUSTICE", which is not "justice" at all. How many of you leftist morons will donate to this antipolice cause?

Screenshot-20200531-095554-Chrome.jpg
Sure, that's why they still.let Alex Jones, that prager "university" guy, yiannopolis, and all those other alt right nut-bars post videos.

Milo is flippin AWESOME.
Huh? He's just a other RWNJ of which the world has far too many.

Milo is an amazing individual. Is it your homophobia that causes you to screech?
Yiannopolis is a shit stirring moron getting rich off of other morons who like to have their shit stirred.

This had been YouTube the last couple days. Good Allah I HATE "SOCIAL JUSTICE", which is not "justice" at all. How many of you leftist morons will donate to this antipolice cause?

Sure, that's why they still.let Alex Jones, that prager "university" guy, yiannopolis, and all those other alt right nut-bars post videos.

Milo is flippin AWESOME.

Milo is an amazing individual. Is it your homophobia that causes you to screech?
Yiannopolis is a shit stirring moron getting rich off of other morons who like to have their shit stirred.

Very talented and sharp individual. I cannot recommend him more.

Milo is flippin AWESOME.

So, you're one of those, then.

Milo is flippin AWESOME.

So, you're one of those, then.

One of the joggers? No I am not.

Forum List

Back