IDF Kidnap Children from Jerusalem

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Israeli Soldiers Kidnap young Palestinians From Silwan, Including Two Children

Israeli undercover units abducted, on Wednesday night, seven young Palestinians from the neighbourhood of Silwan in occupied East Jerusalem, as they walked near the tent erected in protest to recent actions by the state of Israel.

The group included two children.

The Israeli Magestrates' Court extended the detention of the seven young men until friday after being abducted, Thursday at dawn, from their homes.

The group were identified as Suhayb al-Rajbe,13 years old; Islam 'Odeh,16; Murad al-Banna; Shaka' al-Abbasi, 22; 'Aed, 20; Mohamad,18; and Mohde al-Abbasi, 23; all from the neighbourhood of 'Ein al-Lozza and Be'ir Ayyoub.
http://www.imemc.org/article/59709

"The greatest democracy in the world " they say :eusa_eh:
DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2008%5C1%5Cimages_News_2008_04_26_iof-child_300_0.jpg

hebron_settler_children.jpg

"We Desire Death Of Our Children Like You Desire Life"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg[/ame]

"Israeli undercover units abducted, on Wednesday night, seven young Palestinians from the neighbourhood of Silwan in occupied East Jerusalem, as they walked near the tent erected in protest to recent actions by the state of Israel." The greatest democracy in the world " they say
Poor rampaging baboons of Silwanistan.

7200 children prisoners in the horrible israeli camp!!!

7200 children prisoners in the horrible israeli camp!!!

Sub-human Pestilinian terrorists, like you.

Wrap them in bacon so they can't get into paradise and blow the jihadist motherfuckers away

Last edited:
"Earlier this year (2004), American media reported prominently on a prisoner swap in which an Israeli businessman imprisoned by Lebanon was traded for three Lebanese resistance leaders and a few hundred Palestinians (who had been scheduled for release within a few months anyway).

"Earlier news stories had reported that the Israeli had been tortured in Lebanon, but, happily, upon his release the man stated that he had been treated well by his captors.18

"On the other hand, I learned through Al-Jazeera that one of the Lebanese leaders just released had, two days before, testified for 10 hours in an Israeli court describing gruesome sexual abuse by Israeli prison guards, his claims validated by a member of the International Red Cross.19

"(Incidentally, I subsequently saw that accounts of this abuse had been reported in the foreign press for years20)."

"I was in Washington DC at the time, and noticed that there had been no mention of any of this in the Washington Post, despite extensive coverage of the swap.

"I then did a search of the Post website, typing in 'Mustafa Dirani' and 'torture,' and was surprised to find a full, detailed report on it by Peter Enav of AP.21

"In other words, the Washington Post had the information on Dirani, the story was on their website, but they had not printed a word of it in the newspaper.

"(And you only found it on the website if you knew to look for it....)

"In fact, index searches revealed that while many newspapers had covered the prisoner swap extensively, and a number of newspapers around the country had carried the report of Dirani’s abuse buried on their websites somewhere, I could find only nine newspapers that had printed these serious allegations of Israeli torture of a major Lebanese figure – interestingly, most of them local papers.

"Moreover, in my searches I also came across the fact that Dirani’s young nephew Ghassan had been imprisoned by Israel for ten years.

"Israel had never contended that Ghassan was even political, much less a member of any resistance groups; he was simply held as a bargaining chip.

"At some point he had apparently suffered a complete mental breakdown, and was transferred to a psychiatric prison.

"Finally, he was released to his family in Lebanon, his mind, reportedly, gone. All of this, also, was unmentioned in American coverage of the prisoner swap."

Seems like there might be a few sub-human Jews, as well.

Israel and Palestine...

Forum List

Back