Idaho GOP working for suicide

And what are the demographics of those hospitalized?

How much you want to bet 98% of them are fat and/or really old with other health problems.
So, Covid is killing the still killing "fat and/or really old with other health problems" so no loss if they live in a red state and don't get the vaccine that is saving others? This sounds like what Trumpers said at the beginning of the pandemic, and what trump himself said or inferred.
This is why Republicans cannot be trusted on healthcare. They don't give a damn about older Americans and Americans that have gotten sick, or gained more weight than they approve of and no telling what other criteria they may use to say "These Americans don't matter as they are substandard".
That attitude, reflected by a great many trump republicans, is repugnant and speaks to their general conceit. It is one of the things that cost Trump the election, losing support among older voters, yet they still have not learned.

So, Covid is killing the still killing "fat and/or really old with other health problems" so no loss if they live in a red state and don't get the vaccine that is saving others? This sounds like what Trumpers said at the beginning of the pandemic, and what trump himself said or inferred.
This is why Republicans cannot be trusted on healthcare. They don't give a damn about older Americans and Americans that have gotten sick, or gained more weight than they approve of and no telling what other criteria they may use to say "These Americans don't matter as they are substandard".
That attitude, reflected by a great many trump republicans, is repugnant and speaks to their general conceit. It is one of the things that cost Trump the election, losing support among older voters, yet they still have not learned.
Horse shit. Most of them ARE old and fat.
It's just some cynical shit to say

"saying something" is what they do.

THEY don't even really believe themselves

Good. We don't need selfish willfully ignorant assholes in the workforce. The companies will be far better off without them.
So you didn't want them to leave...unless they disagree with your political view on the vaccine. In that case "good riddance"? Spoken like a true leftist.

Horse shit. Most of them ARE old and fat.
It's just some cynical shit to say

"saying something" is what they do.

THEY don't even really believe themselves
The trumpers have preached this over and over again. The people they don't care about make up about 28% of the country. They are older, naturally having more medical problems, most likely to be debt free, with money in the bank and vote more consistently than any other demographic in the country. FK with us at your own political risk.

Idaho is in crisis mode as their hospitals are overwhelmed by Covid. And their reaction is to try to prevent vaccinations.

This is bullshit propaganda being pushed by fascist Democrats in an attempt to turn Idaho blue.

If 50 million had to die to achieve that goal, Democrats would be gleeful.

One side snivels about the virus, all the while throwing the borders open with zero controls, the other side constantly jumps up and down demanding all the old people must die, along with anybody making less than $100K a year. lol there is little difference between the loony sociopaths on the left and the loony sociopaths on the right in net policy results. Maybe Chairman Xi can sort it all out soon, because his flunkies obviously can't get a grip on anything.

And what are the demographics of those hospitalized?

How much you want to bet 98% of them are fat and/or really old with other health problems.
Of course.

Democrats are deranged fascists who will tell any lie and destroy any lives to gain power.

They're more dangerous than Nazis.

This is bullshit propaganda being pushed by fascist Democrats in an attempt to turn Idaho blue.

If 50 million had to die to achieve that goal, Democrats would be gleeful.
Looked at Worldometer just now. How does a state like Idaho rank 39th in overall covid deaths, and 33rd in new cases, shoot up to 10th in new deaths with 55 reported by the state for yesterday.
If you live there, MinTrut, what is the scoop? What explains the anomaly?

Biden has been loading busses up with illegals and shoveling them into Idaho. They get dropped off on a street corner. They should be left there.
I would need to see a source to buy into that one. Did he drive the bus himself, too?

I would need to see a source to buy into that one. Did he drive the bus himself, too?
Between October of last year and Aug 31 of this year, the numbers only show 168 sent to the state of Idaho. That is referring to refugee status arrivals in the state. I don't know what the border patrol is doing with the illegals caught at the border and not sure where to find data on that, as to destination state dispersed to.

Looked at Worldometer just now. How does a state like Idaho rank 39th in overall covid deaths, and 33rd in new cases, shoot up to 10th in new deaths with 55 reported by the state for yesterday.
If you live there, MinTrut, what is the scoop? What explains the anomaly?
Democrats are deranged fascists willing to do anything for wealth/power.

What wouldn't Democrats do to achieve these aims?

Democrats are deranged fascists willing to do anything for wealth/power.

What wouldn't Democrats do to achieve these aims?
What is your point? Are you saying the numbers are wrong? 39th most populous state being 39th in overall deaths not surprising. 33rd in new cases not surprising. 10th with 55 reported yesterday is indeed surprising. It would not surprise me to find that a state 1,787,065 people would have less medical facilities, and they would probably be more spread out, compare to most states that have city exceeding the population of Idaho. Been hear of the spike in their numbers, when they went for the longest time with lower infection and death rates than most state and they were justifiably proud, but the reports this summer and the numbers have changed. It appears the change in the numbers is spiking the alarm, where you appear to be saying fake alarm is spiking the numbers.
I figure the numbers are the numbers, spiking the recent reports and the alarm.
I don't recall Idaho being a Democrat state.

What is your point? Are you saying the numbers are wrong? 39th most populous state being 39th in overall deaths not surprising. 33rd in new cases not surprising. 10th with 55 reported yesterday is indeed surprising. It would not surprise me to find that a state 1,787,065 people would have less medical facilities, and they would probably be more spread out, compare to most states that have city exceeding the population of Idaho. Been hear of the spike in their numbers, when they went for the longest time with lower infection and death rates than most state and they were justifiably proud, but the reports this summer and the numbers have changed. It appears the change in the numbers is spiking the alarm, where you appear to be saying fake alarm is spiking the numbers.
I figure the numbers are the numbers, spiking the recent reports and the alarm.
I don't recall Idaho being a Democrat state.
I'm saying the Democrats view Idaho as a prize they want very badly.

See the life of Hitler to learn what people like him & his followers will do for what they prize.

Forum List

Back