I would like to thank that in their lifetime every American would have to stand up for the Bill of Rights 1 through 10

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
The tenth amendment is wonderful and it comes it's the home safe home.. someone made the comment that it's 50 different countries including Mexico and Canada..

So that's 52 different ways of saying we don't take ship from anybody...

As one wise poster here just told me 50 different countries I like that approach it goes along with nobody tells me what to do

If someone points another..

"This is the most important election in history"

at me... i swear..

But it will be the most interesting election in US history after the stealing of the last..

People treated Donald Trump's use of the word loyalty like it was a dirty word..

people that have no concept of loyalty, nor have they ever been loyal to anyone the very least themselves

Nobody cares if the Cockroach media dries up in a nuclear blast they kind of already have hopefully at last

I just Googled Hunter Joe Biden corruption

Came back as don't you mean Barack Obama was the greatest president in history... ?

How could I say no..

Who in the world wouldn't sign up to go to a picnic with the founding fathers...

It's time to run the sleazy politicians out of town are living high off the hog and laughing at poor people and we're sick of it

Unity

Attachments

• 34e771b0fcac45a54815448af194e532--benjamin-franklin-founding-fathers-1.jpg
    34e771b0fcac45a54815448af194e532--benjamin-franklin-founding-fathers-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
  • Banned
That chance seems to be on it's way.

I just Googled how did the Revolutionary War founding fathers kick ass and party down...

And it came back don't you think that you're biting is the greatest president in American history check this box

I had to when it came down to it. A labor lawyer with connections to A.D.A. came to my rescue and kicked butt.
I can't go into details had to do with religion and freedom of speech on the job site. He did say I was his first Baptist.

Last edited:
People treated Donald Trump's use of the word loyalty like it was a dirty word..

people that have no concept of loyalty, nor have they ever been loyal to anyone the very least themselves

Trump demanded loyalty to himself over loyalty to the Country

Forum List

Back