• Reading

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you had more hours in a day, what would you do with them?

I only average 4-5 hours of sleep a night....so I'd catch up on my lost sleep.
And I'd lock my male cat up in the office so he can't wake me up at 3am.

We have a German Shepard puppy (she's 57 lbs) that likes to lick or paw me in the face in the middle of the night.... I feel your pain

I just check my Fitbit, I am average 6/12 to 7 hours a night, so, a bit more than you... guess that is not too bad!

I voted other as even semi retired I wish I had more time for travel and photography. Also need to walk more, have a great new year.

I voted other as even semi retired I wish I had more time for travel and photography. Also need to walk more, have a great new year.

I love to have all of those. Hoping to get a new camera soon. Love photography! I need more time and $ for travel. And I certainly need to exercise and/or walk more but it's hard when it's -10 outside!

I only get between 5 and 6 hours every night. Apparently that is all I need because I just automatically wake up after getting that much sleep. No alarm clock and nothing to wake me. My body/brain just tells me it's time to get up!

People lounging about, laying around in bed until 10 AM, I don't know how they do it! I could not stand to lie there in bed so long. I HAVE to get up and start my day because my mind starts thinking about all the things I want to or need to do that day. Also, I look forward to having my coffee in the morning. :D

I Wish I Had More Time For ......

Posting on USMB

Home projects. There is always something around the house that requires my attention. It's too cold to do any of the outside stuff, though.

Forum List

Back