I used to worry about W. Va.

That is very insensitive.

Mooch is a wookie. Pam Taylor should apologize to the apes at her local zoo and feed them bananas.

because I know coal will never again be the energy source it once was, and coal was the people of that State's single income. I wondered if the folks could find their way into another source of livelihood.

However, if this is the leadership they choose...I wont waste my concern any longer

Say What Now? Racist West Virginia Officials Call Michelle Obama an ‘Ape in Heels’ [Photos] - B. Scott | lovebscott.com

Considering what her husband has tried to do with the job situation in W Va, I find it unlikely I could be that civil

because I know coal will never again be the energy source it once was, and coal was the people of that State's single income. I wondered if the folks could find their way into another source of livelihood.

However, if this is the leadership they choose...I wont waste my concern any longer

Say What Now? Racist West Virginia Officials Call Michelle Obama an ‘Ape in Heels’ [Photos] - B. Scott | lovebscott.com
I hope she didn't wear white shoes after labor day!

Considering what her husband has tried to do with the job situation in W Va, I find it unlikely I could be that civil
Will, her husband worked to make alternate healthier energy our main source. Should he, and Hillary, have lied to the good folks of W. Va. The need for their product is shrinking. Do you think Trump will bring back coal fired energy sources to their former glory? Is that what these sad castoff souls are counting on. God help them if they are counting on him!

Will, her husband worked to make alternate healthier energy our main source. Should he, and Hillary, have lied to the good folks of W. Va. The need for their product is shrinking. Do you think Trump will bring back coal fired energy sources to their former glory? Is that what these sad castoff souls are counting on. God help them if they are counting on him!

Will, her husband worked to make alternate healthier energy our main source.

That's nice

Doesn't help jobs in W Va tho

Will, her husband worked to make alternate healthier energy our main source.

That's nice

Doesn't help jobs in W Va tho
No, it doesn't. Will the Trump government fix it? Are the people of W Va. waiting for the government to fix it as opposed to taking their fate into their own hands? After all, it isn't like they are Democrats who want the government to take over and do it for them, is it?

Sarcasm aside, will. It's just that we in Michigan suffer a similar fate. In Flint, 2 Universities and a couple of expanding hospitals stepped in and prevented utter disaster. Abandoned housing is cleared, and they are even installing lead-free piping from mains to houses. The auto industry that is left there is expanding. Beginning next year, every Silverado in the nation will be made in Flint. The Senate approved a bill to provide aid in replacing pipes, but the House deep-sixed it so the going is slow. Neither the town nor the State will ever again be the industrial giant it was. Our day is over and we have had to seek new ways to be productive. And we had to start small. But it will happen and W Va has the same kind of challenge before it. All I'm saying is..hope they aren't counting on Trump.

Forum List

Back