I Thought You Leftists Were Against Big Companies Hiring Illegals

Where did you get these figures?
Out of your ass?
The link FROM the BLOG is to a statute about student participation on college boards and commission: AB 1887, Medina. Public education governance: service on boards and commissions.
You are spreading FAKE NEWS, asshole.
Kiss my ass.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/College-Board-Salaries-E18437.htm

Never have understood the hate for the DACA kids, seems like a nice American thing to do for kids that are in America by no fault of there own & are trying to become hard working & educated English speaking Americans. some one explain the problem to me?

Never have understood the hate for the DACA kids, seems like a nice American thing to do for kids that are in America by no fault of there own & are trying to become hard working & educated English speaking Americans. some one explain the problem to me?
Because it is bullshit for many reasons.

For the nonintellectuals they are DACA people.

Yea and liberals are now progressive, global cooling to global warming is now climate change, illegal tresspassers now asylum seekers

Got to love liberals and their spin for new and improved words..if it quacks like a duck , walks like a duck it's a FUCKING duck.

Because they jump ahead of the line? Go back and do it the legal way.

Our judiciary operates on precedent. No good, real American wants the DACA precedent set. THE END.

Forum List

Back