I think maybe the Diaper Joe documents were planted by the DNC

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
And I think Joe Biden is behind it. After all, have you ever wondered why his own lawyers came out to the public about finding them? In fact, why would the DNC media even report it? Naturally, they waited till after the elections.

Let me splain

1. Impeach diaper Joe for the document thingy,, thus making it a president that you cannot serve as President by engaging in such behavior.

2. Trump is toast for the same reason.

3. Biden is too old already for the job, and the world knows it. This way they can put him out to pasture for good.

Naturally, nothing more bad will ever happen to Diaper Joe, other than being put to pasture.

The only thing that give me pause is, it is a slippery slope to acknowledge to the cult, i.e. democrats, that they are capable of corruption

I have shown this before.

0*UZ51mZmijC9XOooo

Democrats really believe that they are superior to the rest of the world. They reaffirm this by believing that only those deserving of indictments and conviction receive them.

Naturally, they have to let some democrats be indicted and convicted over the years so as not to appear saintlier than the Catholic Church. That would just be plain bizarre after all.

But this is the President. That is a problem with such a high-profile democrat like Biden.

This is the only thing that give me pause about my conspriacy theory.

Can the media sell this as simply the result of old age? That way they can continue to paint the picture of Joe the saint, while asking us all to have compassion on him for mistakes made because of his obvious dementia.

In fact, dementia is really too harsh of a word to use. No democrat believes that their master race of politicians could ever succumb to dementia, at least, not while in office

As I said, this is a slippery slope for them.

Has Biden officially announced he's running in 24? I know he's commented but has he made an official announcement speech. If the documents were planted I still don't think anything will happen regardless of what comes out based on all the corruption exposed involving the Russia hoax resulting in nothing more than a few slaps on the wrist.

So, it also means Joe does not want to go, and he wants to run in 2024 too. As I said before, I believe it was not joe. It was someone in his inner circle careless with the docs.

Has Biden officially announced he's running in 24? I know he's commented but has he made an official announcement speech. If the documents were planted I still don't think anything will happen regardless of what comes out based on all the corruption exposed involving the Russia hoax resulting in nothing more than a few slaps on the wrist.
Before the docs' news, someone in his camp said he would run in 2024. Anyway, MSM does not hammer hard on the issue yet.

And I think Joe Biden is behind it. After all, have you ever wondered why his own lawyers came out to the public about finding them? In fact, why would the DNC media even report it? Naturally, they waited till after the elections.

Let me splain

1. Impeach diaper Joe for the document thingy,, thus making it a president that you cannot serve as President by engaging in such behavior.

3. Biden is too old already for the job, and the world knows it. This way they can put him out to pasture for good.

Naturally, nothing more bad will ever happen to Diaper Joe, other than being put to pasture.
IMO, they were planted by someone.

Poopy pants, even as veep, was always too inconsequential to have access to SCI documents for more than a few moments, under the most strict of supervision, and certainly isn't wily enough to have stolen them.

This whole narrative stinks to high heaven as a contrived psyop.

Poopy pants, even as veep, was always too inconsequential to have access to SCI documents for more than a few moments, under the most strict of supervision, and certainly isn't wily enough to have stolen them.

You know that Obama has some, but no one will ever know about them...................................

It does seem rather odd that whatever happened with Trump has also been mirrored on the Dems........even during the 2015/16 campaign between Trump & Hilarity.

Also....timing, timing is everything. Somethings just not right in Kansas anymore

Let me splain

Personally, I think you're reading too much into it. Just my opinion.

Forum List

Back