I signed a new 5 yr extension to stay in Vegas

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My final extension on my franchise . This is it !!
Looks like I will be here until 2025 !!

I live in the nicer summerlin area but my work is In the semi crappy part of town
The bottom line is I need a job !
My extension ends about the same time I turn 50!!
Wow
Can I stay alive in this insane city

I Also love the weather!!

I live in the nicer summerlin area but my work is In the semi crappy part of town
Wow

OK you got 5 years to go. You got to learn to CHILL-LAX!!!

Wow

Turn 50? Man, you missed all the best years, the LAST years, of real freedom and the 20th century.

The 21st century really SUCKS donkey balls.

If I was a baby now and stuck my head out at the world I'd be facing today, I'd want to crawl back up inside and just blow my fucking brains out.

Wow

Turn 50? Man, you missed all the best years, the LAST years, of real freedom and the 20th century.

If I was a baby now and stuck my head out at the world I'd be facing today, I'd want to crawl back up inside and just blow my fucking brains out.
What is stopping yous from doing it now?

Wow

Ain't it the truth! I feel lucky to be a boomer and to have gotten to see what I've seen and done what I've done. I feel kinda sorry for the kids today even if they are all disrespectiful, snot nosed, clueless, punks that are afraid of their own shadows. We got to wear our balls in public while they're afraid to say they even have a pair, must less show them off.

Last edited:

Wow

Ain't it the truth! I feel lucky to be a boomer and to have gotten to see what I've seen and done what I've done. I feel kinda sorry for the kids today even if they are all disrespectiful, snot nosed, clueless, punks that are afraid of their own shadows. We got to wear our balls in public while they're afraid to say they even have a pair, must less show them off.
Growing up in the 60s and 70s, we were free to be kids. People had a sense of humor. People could take a joke. You were allowed to make mistakes. People gave you a second and third chance, every chance they could.

We played with guns and knives, we were out every day raising hell. We were autonomous, we went where we wanted, miles from home on our bikes, we were free and fearless and owned ourselves, the only time we had to be accounted for was to be back around dinner time to eat.

Then it was right back out raising hell.

Today, kids are locked in their homes, playing videos, on their phone, driven to the bus stop, supervised, watched, limited, controlled. Fearful of the world.

Forum List

Back