I Saved The American Flag (video)

Isn't that piece of cloth supposed to stand for "liberty"? Isn't it suppose to represent the CONstitution?

The protester was exercising his first amendment right to free speech. If you believe in the CONstitution, why would you abridge his rights by STEALING his personal property?

And to the poster who thinks that is me on the bike - you're wrong. Give you three guesses to figure out who it really is.
Why is it that every time leftist agitators decide to "exercise free speech" they almost always end up burning American flags and trashing the USA? LOL
"...leftist agitators..." - Now that's a funny comment right there. Is everybody a "leftist agitator" who disagrees with a person criminally stealing and battering another human being?
BTW, your hero Tank - he committed strong arm robbery by assaulting his victim and taking his property. A felony punishable by prison time. In California, Tank is guilty of the crime of robbery (a felony) and could be sentenced to between 2 and 6 years. Double that if he has a previous felony. And 25 to life if it's his third strike. I am not a rat, but here's hoping there is one out there who will send this video to the LA district attorney. Obviously old Tank wont be hard to find. Hopefully his victim wont be either.

Yeah it's kind of a bad thing to air your crime on line in a video. I don't agree with flag burning, but as a country of freedoms, if you have a real problem with it you need to contact your Congressman and have them work on making it a law. Now the other person in the video, the one that the flag was taken away from, he used a taser, and in some states those are illegal. California happens to be one of those states.

That was obviously not a taser being used in self defense and defense of the victims property. It was a stun gun. Here is the law on stun gun ownership in California:

PENAL CODE
SECTION 22610-22625

22610. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, any person may
purchase, possess, or use a stun gun, subject to the following
requirements:
(a) No person convicted of a felony or any crime involving an
assault under the laws of the United States, the State of California,
or any other state, government, or country, or convicted of misuse
of a stun gun under Section 244.5, shall purchase, possess, or use
any stun gun.
(b) No person addicted to any narcotic drug shall purchase,
possess, or use a stun gun.
(c) (1) No person shall sell or furnish any stun gun to a minor
unless the minor is at least 16 years of age and has the written
consent of the minor's parent or legal guardian.
(2) Violation of this subdivision shall be a public offense
punishable by a fifty-dollar ($50) fine for the first offense. Any
subsequent violation of this subdivision is a misdemeanor.
(d) No minor shall possess any stun gun unless the minor is at
least 16 years of age and has the written consent of the minor's
parent or legal guardian.

I would say ol' Tank is pretty damn lucky the kid wasn't packing something bigger and more deadly. If he had been,that flag might have hit the ground. Let this be a lesson to you fools - if you think you have some sort of "right" to take something because your little feelings are hurt, remember, they have the right to kill you to stop you.

Isn't that piece of cloth supposed to stand for "liberty"? Isn't it suppose to represent the CONstitution?

The protester was exercising his first amendment right to free speech. If you believe in the CONstitution, why would you abridge his rights by STEALING his personal property?

And to the poster who thinks that is me on the bike - you're wrong. Give you three guesses to figure out who it really is.
Why is it that every time leftist agitators decide to "exercise free speech" they almost always end up burning American flags and trashing the USA? LOL
"...leftist agitators..." - Now that's a funny comment right there. Is everybody a "leftist agitator" who disagrees with a person criminally stealing and battering another human being?
BTW, your hero Tank - he committed strong arm robbery by assaulting his victim and taking his property. A felony punishable by prison time. In California, Tank is guilty of the crime of robbery (a felony) and could be sentenced to between 2 and 6 years. Double that if he has a previous felony. And 25 to life if it's his third strike. I am not a rat, but here's hoping there is one out there who will send this video to the LA district attorney. Obviously old Tank wont be hard to find. Hopefully his victim wont be either.
And you're dumb enough to think that tank is the guy who recorded this video? Ha ha ha.

Leftist agitators aka garbage of humanity have a long history. They started defecating in the streets of NY since the 99 percent protests, and when that didn't work moved from one city to another rioting, looting, creating mayhem, and destroying people's properties and businesses. Don't act like you haven't seen these shitheads do this before.

And you're dumb enough to think that tank is the guy who recorded this video? Ha ha ha.

Leftist agitators aka garbage of humanity have a long history. They started defecating in the streets of NY since the 99 percent protests, and when that didn't work moved from one city to another rioting, looting, creating mayhem, and destroying people's properties and businesses. Don't act like you haven't seen these shitheads do this before.

So you're calling Tank a liar or a troll? The title says he did it, and his post says he did it. Soooo... is a hero/criminal or a liar/troll?

So you're calling Tank a liar or a troll? The title says he did it, and his post says he did it. Soooo... is a hero/criminal or a liar/troll?
No I think he did a good job of finding this video and baiting you guys, and the leftists started coming out of the woodworks, pulling their hair out.

I am neither a "leftist" or a "rightest". I do not subscribe to idiocy. No moral human being does.
Your hero claims he committed a felony because he didn't like somebody doing something he didn't approve of. Well, who the fuck made him judge, jury and executioner? And, who are you to defend a violent criminal?

I went out to the Los Angeles Trump protests on Veterans Day because I saw they were burning and destroying American flags. Decided I was gonna go undercover and try to save one.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

You know you unwittingly exposed what the Republicans are. You steal something to prove your a 'good American'. Like stealing votes, stealing polling places, stealing elections, or as piece.or.shit trump did he stole the services of many small business people and never paid them.

Why didn't you offer to buy it? Maybe they'd take $50 for it. Nah, far better to force people to do things and take away THEIR rights because you are angry at how they speak.
Wait, are you saying that when leftist protesters break glasses, attack those they disagree with, burn cars, destroy people's property, disrupt businesses, that's OK?

Sorry you don't get to play both sides of the coin. The OP seems to be presenting him/her self as heroic and 'one of the good Americans'. You just admitted he is engaging in behavior he himself likely castigates here daily.

I don't blame anyone for feeling like they don't want to see the American flag 'mistreated' The OP has every right to feel as he/she does. Veterans came out in defense of Collin Kapernick not because they approved of anything he was doing but because here he has the right to do it, even if it is uncomfortable and makes people uneasy or angry. Cruise around this or any message board, there are people that cheer when human beings are beaten or killed for living a lifestyle someone doesn't like or says something someone doesn't like.

One is a goddamn piece of cloth and one is a living breathing human life with brothers and sisters and a mother and father. I give far more value to the human lives.

Nobody wanted to take this un-american piece of dog squeeze's life, just stop him from burning what a lot of us vets served to keep flying.

I am neither a "leftist" or a "rightest". I do not subscribe to idiocy. No moral human being does.
Your hero claims he committed a felony because he didn't like somebody doing something he didn't approve of. Well, who the fuck made him judge, jury and executioner? And, who are you to defend a violent criminal?
You aren't upset that protesters rioted and destroyed people's properties, stopped traffic and disrupted people's livelihood, but you're totally livid over a leftist flag burning asshole getting his ass kicked for a change. Typical leftist mentality.

Last edited:
I went out to the Los Angeles Trump protests on Veterans Day because I saw they were burning and destroying American flags. Decided I was gonna go undercover and try to save one.

You have bravery for sure. What you did was risky.
You don't ever know how violent people could react.
Luckily everything went right :)

im skeptical these videos are you, tank. ive seen you do some faux assed incitement video b4 if i remember right and i remember figuring out to a reasonable degree it was not you

I love how everybody thinks this video is Tank himself.

Keep up the good work Tank. LOL.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I love how everybody thinks this video is Tank himself.

Keep up the good work Tank. LOL.
exactly

also, its kinda on him for saying so though. aint no virtue in lying
Well, he's saying "I wish it could have been me." He's using humor to make a point. I see nothing wrong with that.

You know you unwittingly exposed what the Republicans are. You steal something to prove your a 'good American'. Like stealing votes, stealing polling places, stealing elections, or as piece.or.shit trump did he stole the services of many small business people and never paid them.

Why didn't you offer to buy it? Maybe they'd take $50 for it. Nah, far better to force people to do things and take away THEIR rights because you are angry at how they speak.
Wait, are you saying that when leftist protesters break glasses, attack those they disagree with, burn cars, destroy people's property, disrupt businesses, that's OK?

Sorry you don't get to play both sides of the coin. The OP seems to be presenting him/her self as heroic and 'one of the good Americans'. You just admitted he is engaging in behavior he himself likely castigates here daily.

I don't blame anyone for feeling like they don't want to see the American flag 'mistreated' The OP has every right to feel as he/she does. Veterans came out in defense of Collin Kapernick not because they approved of anything he was doing but because here he has the right to do it, even if it is uncomfortable and makes people uneasy or angry. Cruise around this or any message board, there are people that cheer when human beings are beaten or killed for living a lifestyle someone doesn't like or says something someone doesn't like.

One is a goddamn piece of cloth and one is a living breathing human life with brothers and sisters and a mother and father. I give far more value to the human lives.

Nobody wanted to take this un-american piece of dog squeeze's life, just stop him from burning what a lot of us vets served to keep flying.

You would deny another person their first amendment rights based on your emotions.

Sorry, not here. I'm not particularly fond of someone burning an American flag but free speech is what it is. Conservative talk radio moonbats burn the American flag with words every day. But they are ignored. Why would you intentionally go to one of these rallies where you know you are going to be highly emotional and start stealing property and start denying other people their rights?

Stay home and vent on twitter at 3 am.

You aren't upset that protesters rioted and destroyed people's properties, stopped traffic and disrupted people's livelihood, but you're totally livid over a leftist flag burning asshole getting his ass kicked for a change. Typical leftist mentality.

Everybody who destroyed other peoples property or committed any actual crime should be charged for it. Incuding your hero.

Rick Monday didn't get charged with a crime

You would deny another person their first amendment rights based on your emotions.

Sorry, not here. I'm not particularly fond of someone burning an American flag but free speech is what it is. Conservative talk radio moonbats burn the American flag with words every day. But they are ignored. Why would you intentionally go to one of these rallies where you know you are going to be highly emotional and start stealing property and start denying other people their rights?

But you don't care if leftist bum agitators burn down cities and destroy people's properties and businesses. They have a right to do so.

Everybody who destroyed other peoples property or committed any actual crime should be charged for it. Incuding your hero.
Yeah? What I recall in Baltimore was the mayor with Obama's blessing declaring that "the people have a right to destroy, we have to give them space." Or in Fergusen some black dude screaming "burn the shit down" and not getting arrested. It is this hypocritical leftist shit that won Trump an electoral landslide.

Burning the flag should be a felony as far as I am concerned.

But you don't care if leftist bum agitators burn down cities and destroy people's properties and businesses. They have a right to do so.

Burn down cities? Hyperbole on a hyperbolic level. Drama much? Property damage is a normal result of protests, sad but true. Generally if the authorities can prove who did what they are charged. If not then ce la vie. Democracy isn't a white gloves and doilies tea clutch.

Burn down cities? Hyperbole on a hyperbolic level. Drama much? Property damage is a normal result of protests, sad but true. Generally if the authorities can prove who did what they are charged. If not then ce la vie. Democracy isn't a white gloves and doilies tea clutch.
Yeah, how many cities has the leftist bum professional agitators burned down with the blessing of Obama and other Democrap leaders? I lost count. So damaging other people's belongings and businesses "is normal" but prevent a leftist scum from burning an American flag..oh the horror, the horror.

Forum List

Back